1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 1/1/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

So wait, both Wood and KP having beef? Was it with each other? Are they both devolving back into "attitude problems?" Gonna love to read DD's jumping through hoops to prop his guys up over future star with a great attitude Jalen Green haha.

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I want to know what they are mad about, I don't like players that are ok with losing.

Nor coaches.

DD

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Oh **** he left the building in the middle of a game?! That’s got to be a suspension or something. Jesus Christ. Wood and Gordon soon to be traded. Sengun can’t stay on the court. Wall being paid to sit on the bench. Now KPJ reverting to Cle antics? What a damn mess,

4. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

So is he hurt or what? Lol this is starting to get bad lol

5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

He ain't a good enough ball player to behave this way

Nook, ThatboyPhuong and BigShasta like this.
  6. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Me either, but I like disruptive players who're bad team mates/sportsmen much worse. You're a coach right? Would you let your players disrupt your locker room, break rules and be petulant on the court and still give them the keys to the kingdom? Might wanna re-evaluate putting KP over Green as a prospect for the future, like any coach worth their salt would... ;)

7. conquistador#11

The debate: Why you letting us sit here while these scrubs from Denver go on a 14 point run, coach. F'ing call a timeout put either of us in, M'fer!

That might have been my heated debate with myself at the end of the 1st and 5 minutes into the 2nd.

Awful that he left Toyota Center after other coaches on other teams were praising him.

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

9. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Good and stay gone

10. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

wow, a story brewing there for too long, we just felt there must be some unpleasant hiding in the locker room, now here it goes…
    Silas just couldn't handle wood n KPj, so youbg,so inexperienced.

11. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

12. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Porter isn't good enough to continue to be a locker room cancer and remain in the league.

There have been rumors all year of Green and Porter doing what they want and not listening to the coaches ala Harden and Westbrook when they were here.

Wood is just frustrating because he does so many dumb things that cancel out the few good things he does.

Green has been in league 2 months and he is crying about not getting calls. Thats part of being a rookie you won't ever get calls if the refs know you are a whiner.

Porter and his terrible BBIQ crying for Silas to waste his challenge on a random inbounds call in the first quarter I couldn't believe that when I saw it.

Patience likes this.
  13. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Trade Wood and Porter!!!

Porter at best is only a Small Forward not a Point Guard. He needs to be traded and nobody has the guts to tell him that he is not a Point Guard

Fulgore likes this.
  14. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

This organization lie to much, during the game the announcers said Porter was hurt? Sengun is out because of a hamstring? no a right ankle injury? Silas should be on these players not Coach Lucas

15. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Even more ironic is that I was born and raised in the UK. He's literally an immigrant to my country because his own country is an utter shithole.

16. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

where did you hear rumors of Green not doing what the coaches asked?

everyday eddie and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Yeah I'm not sure where that came from.

He spent his recovery period working with John Lucas on his jump shot, and already we can see a big improvement.

Squirtle and BMoney like this.
  18. conquistador#11

So much for Tate's answer in the presser about letting locker room drama stay in the locker room.
    I wonder who leaked it.
    [​IMG]

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I am not a coach anymore, but I do know that each player has different buttons that need to be pushed - and that having an assistant coach point fingers in front of the entire team is **** leadership.

Leaders don't defer.

DD

20. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

That is why the Rockets were basically able to get him for free. John Lucas can't save everybody.