1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 11/22/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 21, 2014.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

OMGAWD!!! Portions is a Pro at media! He knows why the Rockets let him out!!

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Parsons is offended

3. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Lol Parsons...

5. rocketsmetalspd

That is not the reason you were booed dumb a$$. Your statement of H-Town being a Dirty City, your rap "Leaving Houston was Easy", and signing your contract with Cuban at a club may had something to do with the booing!!

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

hell no we're not paying 15mil per for a role player. gladly let dallas deal with that problem. parsons still being douchey about everything.

7. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very relieved to get this win. I thought i was gonna throw a shoe at my tv with all the bonehead plays and missed open 3s. Nothing irks me more than Cisco missing open 3s. Like, you're paid to do one thing. ONE thing and you completely fail at that.

8. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Great game, DMo had a HUGE game, and Pap was excellent off the bench. They were certainly difference makers.

Garcia though...please keep him very very deep on the bench. He's not even making 3s during warmups anymore. Daniels or Canaan would be instant improvements - we don't need the marginal improvement in defense Garcia provides.

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Can anyone post the tribute videos for Jeremy and Parsons?

10. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I'm 100% sure that Parsons wanted to leave and told the rockets not to match. I was glad that he was booed but also super confused why the fans were cheering after they played that montage of his time in Houston. We booed him the whole game then cheered him then booed him again. Lol. Classy move by the Rockets to thank him even after he bailed. Great win tonight.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

yeah wtf is up with garcia? hwo do you miss countless wide open threes as a seasoned vet that is known for his 3pt shooting? zero sense there.

12. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

It's k to cheer a montage of a Rockets player.

It's k to boo an opposing player.

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

"When Ellis’ turnaround 3-pointer over Francisco Garcia – who had just entered the game for the final possession – missed, the Rockets’ unlikely late surge to the win was complete."

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...ts-play-host-to-parsons-mavericks/#27967101=3

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man since the Rockets won, NBATV is really going to wait to give us our highlights... If Dallas won you know it would have been the first thing up... two west leading teams and they showing Jazz/Pelican highlights before ours..

15. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

That D gave you an orgasm:eek:

16. JazzLakerHater

I see ABSOLUTLEY NO REASON to play Garcia. He had a couple wide open shots and ABSOLUTLEY bricked them. He's just not a good basketball player.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Poor taste to Boo a Tribute Video. It's not like people hated Parsons time here in Houston so why boo that... Boo Parsons in a Mavs jersey.

18. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

not surprised by the dig at the Toyota Center crowd by the Dallas based espn blog

one thing I've noticed this season from watching on tv, is actually the Houston crowd is showing up and making themselves heard.

I love the way Harden addressed the crowd at the end of the game on the PA system

19. MONON

MONON Member

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The D also gave me the weirdest boner...