1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets 12/8/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 7, 2013.

1. l4z4rd

l4z4rd Member

He shot 2 of 8 from downtown

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I dont ever jump ship pimpn, just keeps it 100. Harden didnt play solid defense last season either. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of his new role here in Htown. In OKC he played solid defense.

Durant is a mega Superstar, nobody in the NBA is stopping him bruh and you know this. Plus didnt PG and the Pacersplay last night against the Spurs? Yes sir and what did PG do in that game.

What is your purpose of bring up PG anyways. I see you have issues with giving certain players credit and props.

3. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

stop bashing bev, we won. Bev can have a 1-20 game. if we win i dont care

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

i guess he meant to write 8 instead of 6 then

5. gene18

gene18 Rookie

I made a mistake Bev was 2 for 8. Look at the box score.

6. TheTruth1

TheTruth1 Rookie

And BTW

The opposing start PGs since Bev has started have all avg under 50% FG at 44% and avg only 16 and 6.

Even though Bev plays the 2nd or 3rd most minutes on the team. Bev can't do it all by himself AB has to step up!!

7. vcchlw

vcchlw Member

[​IMG]

8. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Totally agree.

9. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

Not true, Bev can do it all by himself. Don't you watch any of the games?

10. l4z4rd

l4z4rd Member

Every team would love to have their PG average 16 and 6 on 44% shooting.

11. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

can't bash Harden, must bash Bev

enjoy a win guys

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Nah we still need Lin back

he adds another dimension to the game because he can create along side Beverley like Harden does.

13. Remii

Remii Member

Because you're taking a discussion from the PG vs Harden thread and bringing it here... And you try to say PG is better because of his defense. PG's defense doesn't trump Harden's offense because PG doesn't make his teammates better... It's not just about stopping Durant. It's about being able to keep up with him and guys like Durant are the type of guys you got to get by to win a championship...

I don't trip when the Harden or the other Rockets go brain dead against a scrub team. You guys do...

14. Play07

Play07 Member

I was at the game tonight, & actually I think parsons & harden would like bev to create some plays not just pass to them when he crosses half court, it was plenty of times he would get the ball and basically play hot potatoe hurry and give it back to parsons/harden quick, it's like he doesn't want the ball on offense at all even in fast breaks he never wants to finish.

I think we need someone who can help facilitate a few plays, it helps their potential of playing long mins & better D if they have someone who can help out of offense sometime when their tired.

15. verysimplejason

I'm glad Harden's D is improving even a little. It's a long way to go but I hope he can be a little bit better everyday. Reducing his minutes once Lin's (or a replacement should Asik and Lin be traded) back will only help him. For all the offensive prowess Harden shows, he must at least show an average defensive effort for this team to really compete.

16. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

if PG can't guard guys like Durant and Lebron, there's no chance for Pacers to win a chip

17. Play07

Play07 Member

harden & Lin did a good job of faciliting today, jones had the crowd gonna crazy in there, & Howard started off shaky in 1st but picked it up big time and got a 20-20 I was impressed. It was a lot of fans in there for a Sunday today usually isn't like that, maybe because texans had a off week

18. Play07

Play07 Member

^^^ meant harden & parsons

19. Solaris

Solaris Member

Thats Clyde for you, he is very biased.
    He said Bev was getting it done for the Rockets too this game.

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I didnt bring up PG in this thread you did joker. What's up with the damn cheap shots. So you saying we cant complain about our team around here. You also complain about Lin's game so are you saying you were brain dead then pimp.

You tripping off one game how about the rest of the Pacers games. LOL