1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets 11/4/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Nook

Nook Member

I am not worried about Harden. He goes through funks and overall ends up as an elite player. The spacing has improved as well. I am concerned about the absolute lack of discipline on the team, no clue defensively and lack of execution at the line.

2. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

People wanted Harrell to play blame the coach, Harrell get playing time blame coach for bad rotation.

3. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Has Demarcus Cousins' Achilles injure healed up?

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think this slump might be a good thing (if rockets keep winning). 5 games into the season and Harden probably out of the running for MVP so he can focus on other team things.

5. got em COACH

got em COACH Member

What happen to Patrick Beverley? ?????

6. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Ate some bad nachos at halftime.

7. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Just playing devils advocate, how is he out of the running? We could win 60 games yet. And if that's the case I am willing to bet he has HAM numbers.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

He got hit in the head and was woozy. Doctors wouldn't clear him to return

9. JazzLakerHater

I said it during the offseason, I was not a fan of the Brewer signing. He's certainly capable of making huge plays, but he's way to wild and can't shoot for ****. He was utterly horrendous today.

10. bmd

bmd Member

They said he wasn't feeling well and didn't come back into the game after halftime.

I guess he was sick or something.

11. dream2franchise

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">McHale said Beverley got hit in the head in the first half and was woozy. Doctor didn't clear him to return, but he should be fine.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/662119851234738176">November 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Purely Media related. He really isn't out, but since he has had such a terrible start to the season no one will mention him even if he goes off the rest of the season. Everyone seems to hate him.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

That's not a very good team over there.

[​IMG]

14. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

This kid has the worst luck. Most of his many injuries have been BS and fluke-ish.

1 person likes this.
  15. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

What a fantastic, very exciting game tonight.

Dwight was the Orlando Dwight tonight, 10-10 23 points, and 14 rebounds. Didn't have any blocks but he changed a lot shots.

Harden didn't have a good shooting night but he continued to attack that rim resulting in 17 foul shoots.

I love what Lawson brings to the table. And I'm glad McHale is allowing him to run the point.

Ariza and Thornton were on fire tonight.

Capela was huge off the bench

2 people like this.
  16. alethios

alethios Member

Wow, the first positive post I've seen on this thread. I thought we lost.

1 person likes this.
  17. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Dwight had some scratches on his eyelid that I could see when we spoke with him in postgame... eye looked a little bit bloodshot as well. I'm guessing it was from the no-call late where he got hit on the rebound.

1 person likes this.
  18. dje243

dje243 Member

James Harden will never be the MVP. Even if he deserves it. He's a villain/cheater/lazy/whatever is convenient for the media at any given moment. I hope to hell in wrong but I think his fate is sealed. He'll never get the accolades he deserves. So yes, let's hope he gets rings instead.

19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

All signs point to him returning against us. Sucks that Grizzlies got a break with him out.

20. ibm

ibm Member

a win is a win. i'd take it.