1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 5/8/2009 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilkaanevil

Evilkaanevil Rookie

fcks wrong with u?

2. nhr407

nhr407 Member

Can't wait! LA sucks! Let's beat them! :mad:

3. sephiroth.hk

sephiroth.hk Member

BEAT dirty kobe please.

4. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Keys to winning for the Rockets

-GET THE BALL TO YAO - OBVIOUSLY
    -Out rebound them - We need more possessions than them because they are clearly better offensively than us and they can't have 2nd chance points.
    -Defend Gasol and Odom - These guys are more important to stop than Kobe, because we know Kobe will get his and we know Battier and Artest will do a good job
    -STAY AWAY FROM FOUL TROUBLE - I don't care how bad the refs are just stay away from foul trouble, especially Yao Ming
    -Be Patient - We can't win if we rush up shots like Aaron Brooks always does. Be patient and hand the ball to Yao.

5. 1individual

1individual Member

Also I noticed Brooks hesitates a lot to shoot, he shouldn't do that. Hes a great shooter beyond the arc. Let him shoot willingly.

6. MisterPink

MisterPink Member

You know, this series has taken on a complexion that the Lakers can't be happy about.

They are the villains.

Nobody wants to see them win.

This is good guys vs. bad guys, and the Lakers are on the wrong side of that.

So go good guys. I know the Rockets are going to bring it tomorrow night, just like they do every night. They could have let themselves get blown out in the last game, and they didn't. I love the grit, the competitiveness. I love how we have guys who step up when things go south. It's called accountability.

Do it Rockets.

Rockets 96
    Lakers 88

7. jianingw

jianingw Member

why are you being such annoying. how do you even know it's a close game without watching it.

blow out win that's my prediction. mind your own bussiness prick. i bet you have a low life

8. wgao11

wgao11 Member

we will low them out. watchout fakers, yao will destroy them, artest is the real smart man, under shane and ron ron, kobe can not get more than 20 poins, ron willfight him without mercy, shane will bite them intopieces, go, rocket. 20 point blowout, here we come

9. wgao11

wgao11 Member

you are too nice, how can we only win them by 8, we have the momentum, fisher, their socalled tough guy will not be there, this is our chance to do big damage. rick is way smarter than phil, i think he already have everything planned out, and the lakers is fall in his trap

10. Cupidsmoke

Cupidsmoke Member

The NBA is like a corrupt Gotham City with the Lakers being one of the top mobs, and here comes the Houston Rockets, the Dark Knight to stop put an end this nonsense. We will teach the no class Lakers a thing or two about fightin. It's ok to be aggressive and play tough, but when you start playing cheap and dirty - you are only asking for everyone else to beat the **** outa you. We have to REBOUND, Odom is getting easy rebounds off of us for 2nd chance points, and just play our top notch defense.

11. kaybest

kaybest Member

Battier will make 5 three pointers including a clutch shot

96-93 rockets win

12. HoustonRockets

4th quarter blowout.

Keep our composure.

Have faith.

Go Rockets!!!!!!!!!

Toyota Center will be ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGG

13. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

you're a dumbfu@k, you lucky I can't b!tchslap your ass from my cpu, not only are you stupid but you to say that I have a low life absolutely means you hate your pathetic life, faggetass r****d

14. gotoguy1982

gotoguy1982 Member

Game 3 is the MATCH POINT of this series.
    LA is already scared.
    YAO must play more toughness.
    GO ROX!
    BEAT LA!

15. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

you just been rookiefied , o wait , your hoeass is already a rookie, ban the fool

16. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Agree about defending Gasol and Odom are key, Artest will do a good job on Odom but Gasol is who I am worried about. Thats where Hayes has to stay on the court and Yao goes to the bench. Also TURNOVERS are key

17. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Jesus man, that is unnecessary.

18. wgao11

wgao11 Member

you can count on yao this time, i do not understand why people think fakers have more talent than us. without tmac drama, we might be the no1 in the west. bynum is a infant to yao, gasol is soft like tissue, we have 2 best defender against a jumpshooter kobe, there is no way we are going to loose. since we have more free throws in staple center, i think we can have more i our home.

19. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

we win 95-89

screw lakers

20. Nick Pitarra

Nick Pitarra New Member

[​IMG]

Let's go guys!

GET RED.
    EAT THE HEAD.
    and
    DON'T BE LIKE A BABY.