1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 2/8/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 6, 2006.

1. thephatp

thephatp Member

Hey, thanks, m_cable. I actually tried the TVKoo thing, and it's looking pretty good. Thanks for the all the help. I'm really not an idiot. I just get a little anxious when I'm missing time on the game! But I'm up and running on TVKoo!!! ThanKS!!! :D

2. tiger0330

tiger0330 Member

I do see why CD wanted RA now. Great pass to T-Mac, James could never have done that.

3. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Member

The Rockets would be up 5 or 6 with Hayes on the floor.

4. Zboy

Zboy Member

Ha! You wish!

5. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

Unbelievable! Yao missing his shots, McGrady unable to make a shot from outside, Swift unabe to hold the f****** ball...about the only players doing their job are Rafer and Wesley.

Please you stubborn SOB JVG, please play Hayes and Barry today, we need the shooting and the energy/rebounding.

Oh, and Swift is so lethargic and passive out there, arrghh so frustrated with that boy!

6. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Member

The guy's injured, but he isn't gimped. :rolleyes:

I don't know what's up with T-Mac's shot in the 1st quarter. 0 for 6 before the dunk. That's ugly.

I know he always heats up later, but his first quarter and sometimes second really decimate what his fg% could be, I don't know what's up with it.

Oh well the game is tied at 17, so after that slow start, it's good.

7. Gatorfan76

Gatorfan76 Member

Juwan is getting killed out there, put Hayes in !

8. Nick

Nick Member

I'd rather watch Brad Ausmus talk about surfing than Yao miss another point-blank shot.

9. liu1107

liu1107 Member

Man they need get Yao going.. otherwise this game will be decided in the last second >_< we dont want that

10. WNBA

WNBA Member

:mad: Fire JVG. :mad:

11. JaWindex

JaWindex Member

I love RyBo...he knows he'll miss the shot so he goes for the offensive rebound immediately :D

12. zhao1109

zhao1109 Member

YAO and TMAC 3-15. woooo. what happen!!!

13. codell

codell Member

that was a bit of a dirty play by Bowen

14. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

I think he missed 3 or 4 point blank layups/baby hooks, he's caught the cold from the rest of his teammates the past few games, hasn't been shooting well, but I am confident he will rebound.

And now, to add insult to injury, the stupid ass JVG puts RyBo in which pisses off Kobe and he immediately misses a shot and also makes a stupid foul on Kwame's dunk. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I have no idea what JVG is thinking...

Oh, and the Lakers are killing us with their offensive boards, JVG better get Hayes and Baxter to back up Yao and Swift/Howard, I want some energy players out there, the Rockets need that adrenaline shot desperately, or this game will be over as soon as the Lakers catch fire (they've been playing crappy so far, but we're playing worse, so they're leading).

#174 tigermission1, Feb 8, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  15. Nick

Nick Member

A bit of a stupid one as well... Wesley is the only one who's come to play thus far.

16. redeeming

redeeming Member

But they both dunked to cheer the audience up! Besides, Yao's already grabbed 7 boards!

17. dockerland

dockerland Member

Watching the rockets when they return to Houston is like getting teeth pulled :eek:

18. Nick

Nick Member

Its not JVG's fault that his star players, who take the majority of the shots, are ice-cold.

They're all good shots... they'll start falling... and getting T-mac early rest (the only reason why Bowen plays) is crucial to how he finishes games.

19. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Member

This is pretty fugly. I'm sure we'll pull together later and get a solid victory, that was my little prediction. But this is fugly. Where's that intensity we were supposed to have throughout the whole game? Is it taking a little working-vacation?

20. codell

codell Member

JVG quickly removed him .....wonder if its for the stupidity or the dirty play