1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 12/28/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Black people arent inherently racist thought history shows that. But hey maybe Silas is because I cant think of any other reason of why he does what he does.

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to blame this on lack of chemistry. It was frustrating to watch Josh and Green ignore Sengun on multiple plays. He needs to run the offense from the high post.

DeBeards likes this.
  3. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

well im only pitting them against each other in that there is a limited number of mins available .

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Is this a slow nba night or is every single social media sucking Lebron off on that dunk?

DeBeards likes this.
  5. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

DeBeards and DreamR like this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

im trying lol.

DreamR likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve rarely seen someone rack up fouls like Sengun

his fouls per 36 probably has him fouling out of a game twice

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

They played with each other at the same time during parts of the game? they have a good thing going, idk y u like hyping up one by shtting on the other.

9. mario_v

mario_v Member

The green haters are awfully quiet tonight.

xaos, jcmoon and eliefor3 like this.
  10. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

That's actually a great idea

javal_lon likes this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Right, I think when/if he's traded to a winning environment like say the Heat or something he'd look a lot better because he'd be assign a role and the vets Lowry and Butler would smack him upside the head if he ever thought of doing anything different.

Wood right now is just a guy trying to prove he's an all-star player on a bad team and he's just not that guy. I could see him making an all-star game in the future on one of those stacked teams that gets 3-4 players picked, but he's not the lone all-star that's going to drag your team into the playoffs.

I meant in the context of that post that he's not 19 and thus we can't just wave off these things necessarily as being young.

Like if Green is 26 and still ignoring backdoor cutters then we start to wonder if he's ever going to learn or if that's just him. With Wood, skill wise, he's as good as he's going to get.

But his main issue are intangibles. Like there is NO SUCH thing as a wood pick or screen. He might be the worst at that I've seen in a while. He has no hustle on the boards, I wonder what his contested rebound number is because I don't feel like he gets any.

DeBeards, xaos and tmoney1101 like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Jontro and DeBeards like this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nah, fire silas first!
    with a good coach wood can be great!

14. raining threes

Yep, he should be getting 20 of KPJ's mins and another 5 or so of Greens mins. Let EGO/Mathews split Tate and the rest of Green's mins. Green plays 28-30 mins just like KPJ.

Good news is EGO will be traded at some point. Hopefully Wood will be traded at some point too. There should be a very good return for both of those guys.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lakers are so bad, I wonder if they could manage to catfish someone into taking Russ

Russ been getting passed around like the burnt burger nobody wants at the barbeque

DeBeards, BigShasta, ElPigto and 2 others like this.
  16. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Kpj is going to be a hard trade. The guy wants 20 mill money and we know damn fact he’s not.

so how do u trade him?

jcmoon likes this.
  17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

COACHING

18. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Never fouled out yet.

Miami let Omer Yurt7 to foul 6 times in 22 minutes and that rookie is getting 12+ rebounds at the last 6 consecutive games. I guess they'll play against Rockets soon and he will easily outrebound Wood and Alpi.

Sengun will start to play Wood-esque and he will finish the games with Zero foul soon. Safe bet.

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

fify

20. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Wood is weak and soft he needs to trade him. I like the young players like Porter, Green, Christopher, Brooks and Sengun. Sengun has lost some confidence but he has HEART.....Sengun can get his confidence back but not a HEART.....you either have a HEART or not.

The tallest guy on the court and only 6 rebounds:

[​IMG]

DeBeards and BigShasta like this.