1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Knicks @ Rockets 2/24/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 24, 2020.

1. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

“How cute!”

Lmao corny ass

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

THIS is why your overflowing your diapers????

You really are a child!!!

The Rockets won by double digits!!! And they have been winning since the new 5 Out system was implemented.

Forest for the trees.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

You must realize that we are only responding to you because you are a proxy for the unrefined sheep who are clueless about basketball and babble ad infinitum on subjects they are completely unqualified to discuss simply because they would rather repeat mindless media narrative then do their own research.

Educate yourself.

Chamillionaire and Blurr#7 like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I do not even feel the urge to address them in any sentence.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Lol no dumb****. THIS is what an idiot @Remlap dug up from 4 pages back to respond to with a 5 paragraph article about

6. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Tbh youre just embarrassing

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Yes, I am embarrassed.

That you are a Rockets fan.

Remlap likes this.
  8. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

You must realize that we are only responding to you because you are a proxy for the unrefined sheep who are clueless about basketball and babble ad infinitum on subjects they are completely unqualified to discuss simply because they would rather repeat mindless media narrative then do their own research.

Educate yourself.

9. Remlap

Remlap Member

Aaahhhh, yes.

This would be the comment you made about our terrible coach and coaching
    that I asked you to respond to and you've completely avoided.

I'm pretty sure DRock was simply pointing out how meaningless your rant actually is.

I'm only trying to have an intelligent conversation about a subject you brought up.
    Your lack of response and finger pointing only serves to show that you've apparently got nothing.
    If you cant' discuss your own statements rationally, then WHY make such comments?

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Outright dumbass logic. If MDA cant coach harden, there a better coach out there that will.

Only coach i would think is maybe better, bucks hc, dallas hc, and prob some other but even then its debatable.

Cant grab pop. If u cant steal known coaches, u have to find unproven hcs basically.

So your solution is to hire an unproven unknown coach to somehow even further harden greatness by actually coaching him? What u want him to literally average 40 points for u to b happy?

We havent ran full small ball for 3 years dumbass. U think the media just realized it just now? Common sense bro.

U really need to watch small ball and learn to appreciate the system b4 btching.

Remlap, D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  11. StrawberryJamm

I agree with you on most things, there are certainly people on here with laughably bad opinions and I get how it could put you in educator mode but you could really benefit from taking your finger off of the intellectually superior trigger a bit.

You dropped this same attitude, when discussing Bruno Cobocolo not being good at basketball like we're morons who couldn't possibly understand how it would be awesome to have an athletic stretch 5 who could switch out on to guards, block shots at the rim and knock down 3s in this system. I think everyone agrees, it would also be awesome If Chris Clemons grows to 6'10.

Its possible to come off as dumb as Jerryclark despite the well crafted sentences.

kjayp and hakeem94 like this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I want to see more of this

Remlap, ico4498, D-rock and 1 other person like this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

and more of this

Remlap, ico4498, D-rock and 1 other person like this.
  14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Well, that didn't happen. Memphis got obliterated.

amaru and D-rock like this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

I think you are upset with me for something else and using this as an opportunity to take your shot.

During this entire back and forth you decided that my portion was the most egregious? LOL

Was I condescending to Jerry, yes I freely admit that. But did I start the name calling or irrational outbursts first, no I did not.

If you are going to come at me with fire, better not cry when you get burnt.

HP3 and hakeem94 like this.
  16. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Austin Rivers interviews are awesome. He gives real insight into the team/mindset. Russ can be pretty entertaining but him and Harden usually have the same generic answers, which is understandable as well.

amaru, D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

I am so impressed with Austin Rivers as a player and as a person.

Remarkable considering how much I reviled him when he was with the Clippers.

Remlap, smp, vlaurelio and 2 others like this.
  18. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Another win... with reasonable minutes distribution... I'll take it!

even if it was only the Knocks...

lol

Remlap, smp, D-rock and 1 other person like this.
  19. xaos

xaos Member

knickerbockers*

20. Caprah

Caprah Member

Why are people arguing with this lin troll loser with a billion different ids?

King1 and D-rock like this.