1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 4/14/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Habs

Habs Member

They know. Just because they say they don't read the papers or listen to the media doesn't mean their PR department doesn't keep them informed.

Lin is picking it up like Michael Ryder.

If Harden could play defense, he'd almost be as awesome as PK Suban.

Actually, no, he'll never be near Suban's level. But he'd make a hella NBA franchise SG.

2. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Are you implying that the rockets PR department is consulting Finch, Bickerstaff, sSampson, and McHale on personnel rotations?

3. rainjacket

rainjacket Member

If I was a coach I would want to at least be aware of those kinds of comments.

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I wouldnt say he had a ****ty night, but he had a really quiet night, and didn't have free throw r****dation like harden.

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

What a dynamic game last night, our team was clicking on all cylinders on both ends of the court. Harden was the MVP of this game, leading the charge with 29pts, 6rbs,9ast, 2 steals and a block. Lin played a damn good all around game. Both Parson and Delfino came back on fire after being out of some games due to injuries...

I dont know about yall but I am ready to see what my boys gonna do in the post season..

Lets Go Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Great fun game to watch.

Anybody else notice how Lin is about .25 - .5 seconds slower in releasing the ball for a pass than Harden. Maybe it was just this game but it was obvious.

Man, after this year's worth of experience and a summer to round things out, next season is going to be t***! So happy for this team.

7. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

"their cheeks touched"?!? :eek: lolol

I think Cisco being on the team is very good for Jeremy. In one of those recent games when J was having a bad stretch and was pulled, maybe after the consecutive turnovers (was it in the Clippers game??), they showed the bench immediately after and Cisco was in Jeremy's ear, giving him tips/advice/whatever. Jeremy was listening intently. I think Cisco is a good mentor for our younguns. I think Jeremy likes to have someone like that to look up to. Nice to see that he and Jeremy have bonded.

8. nchan

nchan Member

Last night's game was no fun. Lin didn't give his all. Harden scored Kings left and right. Wish they play Memphis again. That game was intense and exciting.

9. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Lin played a good game, shot 50% from the field and played solid defense.

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

amen, is that fool that bangs a drum all the freaking time still with them?

11. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

The value of your magazine just increases 20 fold. One sells on Ebay for $129.:grin:

12. Habs

Habs Member

He's probably ecstatic to go from the Kings to be battling for the 6th seed in the playoffs. He's getting more minutes than he probably thought too since Parsons/Delfino have been injured at the same time, so there's been a huge need for Garcia.

He's probably the most consistent 3-point shooter outside of Harden (Delfino is streaky)

13. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Forgot which game it was, but one of the announcers said that according to McHale, Garcia isn't afraid to let Harden hear it either. I agree a mentor is good for a team of young guys, especially a mentor who is obviously thrilled to have a chance to play in the playoffs. He'll keep the kids focused.

14. YallMean

YallMean Member

If we lose this one, we might end up being 8. So much for the wasted debate who will want to face.