1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 12/9/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2019.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Full court, Russ has a speed advantage. Harden has a tendency to walk it up and wait for the defense to collapse on him. Good decision by MDA there.

As for the final defensive possession, clearly PJ and Harden weren't on the same page. Whatever the defensive coverage was supposed to be there, fault both players for not communicating properly.

hakeem94, daywalker02 and tmoney1101 like this.
  2. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Lmao!

Sorry didn't mean to trigger u snowflake.
    Plz don't audit my posts and protests/whine to the administrators.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Y'all sound like the most entitled fanbase in the entire league. As if the Rockets are the only team ever to be screwed by the refs:rolleyes: y'all really so salty & hurt that you're bringing up our loss to the Mavs in 06o_O:rolleyes:

No wonder hating the Rockets is so trendy right now.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

was this even on harden? The rockets looked like they were more expecting something to the rim perhaps a lob. then PJ slipped/fell

Patience, HP3 and JayGoogle like this.
  5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

don't under estimate NBA teams.............fans here seem to. Also the refs taking threes off Harden is rubbish

6. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Luck is usually not on this team's side, I had a sinking feeling when I saw 1 sec left in the game & Kings with the ball down 2. I was fairly certain they'd give a WIDE open look with their switch everything defense, lo & behold... Harden was his usual listless, running on fumes at the end of games self. Turnovers & bricks

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Gary played well, Big shots from BMAC and Russ.. This hurts because I like to watch the games after a win.. All this up in smoke.

HP3 likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, it wasn't on Harden, but I still wouldn't have put Harden in that situation.

Looks like Tucker just fell asleep.

D-rock and amaru like this.
  9. bro2044

bro2044 Member

We seriously looked at this week and thought we could go 4-0.

My god. I'm done for the week, f this sht. I'll catch games on replay, I just cant. Rockets are 8-1 when I miss a game, so good luck.

10. amaru

amaru Member

Tuck should have never came off of Bjelica in the first place. He wasn't really involved in any of the action.

D-rock likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Bjelica made that shot, no?

But from the same country?

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That ruined Russ heroics too. What a shame.

13. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

We’re not the only team that have calls go against us in crucial moments. Dallas had some BS calls last night against the same Kings team and it definitely could have led to a different outcome. You’re a bad look for our fan base with all your crying. We had this game. We blew it by giving them a wide open 3. Shouldn’t have to rely on all the calls going our way against the Kings with a 2 point lead and 1 second left.

14. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

You guys always blame Harden when we lose..... yet are nowhere to be seen when Harden carries us to a win. I hope Harden leaves next summer and wins a championship. He deserves it, because you typical Rocket fans treat him like crap. You wouldn't have said jack **** if we had won the game.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden was hemmed up on 3 people. I think it might have been PJ that screwed up. He had to be the one to see the play materialize. He was in no man's land at the end.

topfive and D-rock like this.
  16. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You better watch it again, we started that possession from our baseline.

The are in the penalty, you don’t double team anyone from their own baseline.

Usually possession like this will be like Harden spent 5 seconds across the mid court and then took a 30 feet guarded 3 to end the regulation.

Russ made a great play put us to win the game but we just got what we deserved : a loss.

DreamShook likes this.
  17. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

where is rivers ?

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. rockets11206

rockets11206 Member

game was lost due to harden's **** defensive effort. Westbrook also defensively has been not good enough. It's okay for them to hit 3's but so many wide open shots it was ridiculous

19. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Still don’t understand harden’s foul on the 3 pointer... Smh
    It just seems like a lot of harden fouls are charges or offensive fouls on his 3 pointers.
    I don’t understand how there is continuations on two point drives but for 3 point shots you have to have 2 hands on the ball or it won’t be an and 1. smh
    Sucks that they took 7 points from harden, nothing new we’ve seen them take points from harden penalty of times.

20. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Dantoni is soooooo ticked lol. These players aren't listening to coaching. Especially Harden.