1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 11/2/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2005.

1. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Great Game- sat near Atomic bomb of clutch fans- great time!

Also after evacuating to arkansas during hurricane Rita- Texas women look really good to me. I felt I had to guard my wife and kids as they have all their teeth and good skin.

Love the beautiful Texas women!

2. huangtixi

huangtixi Member

3. PhiSlammaJamma

I think John B should average 20 a game and shoot 80%. This has been the problem. Wesely can't do it. If you get open shots and you are a shooting guard you should be knocking them down at that kind of rate. John barry got open shots. He made them. Wesely gets open shots he misses them. The two guard on this team could easily score 10-15 a game and shoot 50%. Which is why Wesely was killing us.

4. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

I didn't get to see the game yesterday but I did see the highlight of that bounce pass Rafer made to Yao on a fast break. It was sweet, the guy really knows how to get the ball in the way Yao wants it. It was a soft bounce pass that Yao got waist high, made to measure for a guy like Yao that has a hard time getting the ball below his waist and with some zip on it. Rafer is the real deal and Yao just needs to remember to return the favor by passing him the ball when he is open.

5. eman

eman Contributing Member

Yeah, that bounce pass to finish the break was sweet. Even sweeter: Yao running the floor and finishing a fast break.

6. aznsexyboi

aznsexyboi Member

Good morning to all from Taiwan! :)

7. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Can I get a witness!

[​IMG]

8. hotballa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nuff said.

9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

great game the one thing i keep scratching my head at and i said this last year when the season began is for being such a great scorer t-mac's free throw % is relatively low. like mid to upper 70s. last night he went 3-7. this is a bit concerning still because he will be at the line in crunch situations and needs to hit them shots. he has missed some free throws in the crunch before. i know its just the first game but hopefully it was more of a knee thing last night.

oh and i loved how aggressively yao played last night to bad he couldnt convert those two dunks

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Now that's a damn shame.

11. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

Yao average about 23 agaiint Sac, so don't get too excited about 20/10...yet.

12. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

But it was the way he got it that has people excited. He was sharp with his movements, unstoppable with his hook shot, he attack the offensive glass with gusto, passed the ball well out of doubles, moved his feet well, and has been doing it since the preseason. Right now, Yao looks as good as he ever has before. Usually he'll get out of the blocks slow, and then get into a groove in the middle of the season, but this year he's hitting the ground running. It's hard not to get excited.

13. noize

noize Contributing Member

I think Barry cracked a joke just before tipoff...everyone's laughing except Rafer.

[​IMG]

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Swift is taller than t-mac ;)

15. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

I think they are all laughing at Rafer. ;)

16. Rocket_Boy_34

Rocket_Boy_34 Member

Or maybe he's the knucklehead that just didn't get the joke.

17. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

May be the joke was on him ;)

EDIT: pirc1 beat me to it

18. noize

noize Contributing Member

Thats what I thought also..he looks dumb founded. I just hope he doesn't take it too seriously since he's known for being a little sensitive sometimes.

19. hotballa

damn you never realize how tall yao is until you see that Stro is only shoulder level with him and the man is 6'10"!

20. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

WHAT'S GUNDY DOING TO RAFER?!?!?!

Thats a great pic btw, thx