1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 30, 2018.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Another slow cop out post, lol.

2. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL, yea a cop out post, keep using your buzzwords. LOL or better yet, I hope you'll find room to criticize one of our players when we win by 20 next game.

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You already lied about not calling me a hater after a loss there's nothing else to be said everything you post is a hypocritical lie.

4. Mr. Space City

can we all just get along and save all the smoke for jazz fans

5. HP3

HP3 Member

Me calling you a hater(if I did, it really doesnt matter either way) is not the same thing as you calling someone "slow" or an "idiot" or a "nut hugger" or a "hypocritical liar"(my favorite haha)

Bro, theres something seriously wrong with you and I hope you find the help you need one day.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

OK so now you're saying it's ok if we criticize them after a loss but before you were saying we were up 2-1 after the loss so it wasn't ok to criticize. So you basically get to decide for everyone on this board when it is or is not OK to criticize the Rockets or we are "NOT REAL FANS". Who exactly do you think you are? All I see is a slow hypocrite.

7. Zergling

Zergling Member

What a disappointing loss. This didn't seem like the kind of team that would allow an inferior opponent to come into our building and punch us in the mouth. I thought we were better than that with our improved defense and all the veteran experience we have. Obviously, we're not.

Regardless of what schemes we run on defense, any defense that leads to so many wide open threes is a complete disaster. I do not understand why Morey hasn't emphasized a 2 < 3 mentality on defense considering he's all over the 3 > 2 message on offense.

RyanB and cheke64 like this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Do you see me quoting everyone who criticizes the Rockets, I do it too. And I dont question people's fandom, I never have. I question people who have nothing positive nor constructive to say. I stick to actual gameplay and dont make overractionary predictions like we'll lose this series to the Jazz or the Warriors are gonna dominate us.

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

OH so now you get to decide what name calling is? You must be fun at parties. Is it fair to call you a liar since Ive already caught you in several or is that name calling too?

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You don't get to tell anyone what predictions they make and just so we're clear I actually predicted that the Rockets would beat the Timberwolves but they are not playing like a championship team and its my right or anyone else on this board to state that without being called a hater or not a real fan.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

You're right, I don't. But I never said that I did. LOL you are posting on an online forum, people have a right to call out your dumb predictions or your dumb opinions or when you are being obnoxious. And honestly I dont think I've ever used the words "hater" or "not a real fan" please show me where I told you that.

12. HP3

HP3 Member

You seriously need help my man.

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The only help I need is to get people like you who call people haters and not real fans for observations to stop doing so.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Still lying.

15. HP3

HP3 Member

You can't even name instances where I did that. Get help bro.

16. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Who are they and why do we pay attention to them

RyanB likes this.
  17. dmoneybangbang

This was a loss due to effort.

RyanB likes this.
  18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Still a liar it's all good, we all know.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Also btw you already admitted to calling me a hater. You are so slow you don't even realize it, lol.

20. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Everything you stated about the lack of movement and the way CP plays here vs LA is the most accurate breakdown I've read on here yet. "I like it!!" - clyde's voice