1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/23/2007 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 22, 2007.

1. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

if role players make shots, we win.

and please, put tmac on harpring right away. battier is not there right now, hopefully he'll appear in game 2.

rafer played decent D in fact, actually fighting over screens in game 1.

but jazz complained that they missed shots, our role players were bricking everything too so :D

2. go2france

go2france Member

yeah baby.....Warriers didn't let u down.

3. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

I was wondering if any of you guys know if there is any free parking close by the Toyota center...

4. rua2006

rua2006 Member

As far as I know, free is tough. You can get something for $5 if you look hard enough.

5. cw122

cw122 New Member

ROX win
    :D go go go

6. rocketgo

rocketgo Member

This game is gonna be a tougher one, but rox will win.
    Yao will as stable as usual, 30+ pts, 10+ rbs and 3 blks.
    T-Mac will be our leader, with 25+ pts, 6+ rbs and 10+ asts.
    Shane will play as well as the regular season, playing good D, hit couple of open 3's, 4 of 5 from 3's.
    Luther will get 15 pts, 4-6 from 3's.
    102-95, rox win.
    Rox will lead the series by 2-0.

7. Barkley

Barkley Member

SO again. We are at home so it would be great to WIN. Last time we played bad ofense but we won. So tonight I expect a great 'O' and 'D'. Big game for T-Mac who after great 2nd half in Game 1 wil continue his hot hand. Great Game for Yao, Rafer hits four 3s.

T-Mac 34 pts/ 6 reb / 9 ast / 2 blk
    Yao 28 pts / 15 reb / 3 blk

GO GO ROCKETS!!!

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

win this and we'll still be the only undefeated team from texas in this year's playoffs

9. longliverox

longliverox Member

I have a feeling that T-Mac will explode tomorrow! Boozer continued to be owned by Yao, BTW, that is really smart of JVG to put Yao on Boozer and Hayes on Okur. Yao's highness is the obstacle that Boozer just cant cross, he will miss most of his shots, so long as Slone does not change the plan, Jazz lose!!!!! We will win, small margin though!!

10. longliverox

longliverox Member

Holy God! I am a member now, thats something worth celebrating! that 5k posts rookie really get me, and I am really sorry for him, how would that happen? :D

11. solid

solid Contributing Member

The Jazz want this game, bad. If they are able to win one out of two, they will be ecstatic. They will go back to Utah with home court advantage. The Rockets must not let them do it. Every game is important, but this one is critical. TMac must light it up from the get go. The supporting cast must shoot well. Rafer hitting is normal 30% is not going to get it. Yao must be Yao, and then some. Look for the Jazz to really bring it, big time. Knock them out! Give them a looooooong ride home, with lots to think about. Critical.

12. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

What I like most is the defense on this team.

Forget everything you heard from all the so called "fans" who are back on the bandwagon. Defense, defense, defense. And we have a ton of it.

On top of that, we have the two best players on the court...and in this case, far and beyond the two best players on the court. Defense. Stars. Thats NBA Playoff basketball that take you to the promise land.

Rockets win 92-76.

13. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Rockets win 105-92. Yao 35 pts 15 reb 3 bl. Tmac 30 pts 10 reb 9 asst.

14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

win 85-72

Neither team will get to 90 in any of these games.

15. FanToronto

FanToronto Member

Rox will win today and the series will be ended after game 5 at Toyota Center.

16. zong

zong Member

The TNT time, it is a time to let the fat Barkley kiss something again. Rockets 98:Jazz 82.

17. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Everyone who wants an English feed to this game needs to watch it on Sopcast. Go to http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm and then the link you are going to use is the one that says VPI [500k] under the Sopcast link. I was watching the Lakers and the Mavs games yesterday broadcast on ABC or ESPN or whatever using that link.

18. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I am soooo PUMPED for this game.

I can't wait tell tonight!!!! :D

19. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

so i'll be at the game tonight!

i don't have any rockets gear, but i have red t-shirts and red jeans!

too bad ak47 freaked out...i was hoping for some good matchups...owell sweep time...

rockets 106 - Jazz 88

20. sohrab

sohrab Member

both teams will loosen up a little bit and not play so physical. 101-94 rockets