1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/21/2008 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 20, 2008.

1. ebu

ebu Member

i was impressed with scola...he showed A LOT MORE EMOTION than anyone else on the court...we need that from all the rockets

2. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

Let see how Rox bounce back and respond. Got to get back up and make it look respectable. Keep on fighting!!

3. kikimama

kikimama Member

It's time! We still believe (some of us...). I'll take 1 - 1 over 0 - 2 any day. Let's go TMac!

4. HookemHorns1250

Yep, let's make it 1-1, grab one in Utah..hey..it could happen.

5. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

If we take game 2 in 10+ points, i think we can take one in utah

6. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

did anyone watch the game on 20? is it my20 or fsn? i actually went to the game so i didnt get to see which channel it was on

7. Landlord Landry

I actually wish he'd calm down a bit......maybe he'd quit blowin layups.

8. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

I haven't lost my faith one bit! We need intensity for a full 48 minutes! Let's go, we got this baby!

9. setdarkness

setdarkness Member

Right. It's not panic time. Houston should go out tomorrow, dictate the pace and the physicality, and lets the chips lie where they may. Utah is very, very good, but a win tomorrow makes this a real playoff series, and we'll see how they respond.

10. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

The Rockets will win and it won't be that close.

11. Francis388

Francis388 Contributing Member

I know its hard to not be disappointed after losing game 1 (I know I was), but its not over. Anything can happen in Utah. T-Mac can get hot and go for 40 or one of their players can get in foul trouble. So we just have to take it a game a time, win tomorrow, and worry about playing in Utah when we get there. I still trust Adelman and the coaching staff.

12. sando

sando Member

Live for nothing. Die for something.
    We shall at least fight for one win. It's time.

13. renwickftw

renwickftw Member

Hopefully the rockets will bounce make and make a statement. If they dont, I cant see them winning the series.

14. TRAVLR

TRAVLR Member

Maybe the refs will call Boozer on the annoying two handed push screens he sets. He never stops moving, just pushes off and rolls. They need to get at least some of the calls right....

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

This is a MUST win. I don't care how we win, we just need to win. This for sure------tmac must drive, and the rox must crash the boards.

16. Asian Sensation

I think we are going to win easily. The players are going to ride the fans show emotion and Bobby J is going to make it rain with the 3's.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

High Energy will win this game for us

Rocket River

18. Rocketsmith

Rocketsmith Member

The Rockets had more pressure to win game 1 and Utah came in just wanting to steal one in Houston. Let's win game 2 and then take at least one in Utah. We would regain the HCA and erase the memory of losing game 1. Yes, this next game has even more pressure, but we will be playing with our backs to the wall. In the first championship, we lost game 2 to the Knicks. That series turned out great and let's not forget how Clutch City got started.

19. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

I say this games goes to overtime, but we manage to pull it off, just barely because our FT shooting will fail but not to the extent where it will cost us the game

20. HoustonRockets

Adelman make the right adjustments and guide us.....Go Rockets!