1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/21/2008 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 20, 2008.

1. coldfire

coldfire Member

i hope scola and Battier can shoot more.
    i hope Tmac can be more aggrisive.
    if it realy do, we will still have hope.

2. natrix964909

natrix964909 Member

Adelman's reaction is what upset me the most. Although I was surprised that he commented on the horrible officiating, he didn't go very far and tried to avoid being fined. He is being payed millions of dollars a year and he needs to stand up for his players, Rockets fans everywhere, and integrity and truly rip the NBA a new one. Remember when Van Gundy was fined $500,000 for criticizing the refs treatment of Yao? JVG would never stand for this piss-poor officiating.

3. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Scubola shooting more means Scrubola missing more. Flipping the ball in the general direction of the hoop isn't exactly a high percentage shot from 2 feet away.

4. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Stooge Jackson said that? I would have never imagined it. Stooge Jackson never says the refs made the right call, does he?

5. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

Well even if they had let that call go, Michael Finley would have come from out of bounds to strip the ball anyway.