1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 3/2/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 2, 2022.

1. i3artow i3aller

Is he just sitting here snacking on the mic? I can't take all this crunching and munching.

A snack does sound good though
    [​IMG]

#901 i3artow i3aller, Mar 3, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Pretty wild that you dug a stance earlier in the season and are unwilling to jump off of it just for the chance to say I told you so later. It’s weird.

3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Nice to see the strong effort tonight. Wood actually tried to play defense. Green played well. KPJ looked good. And KJMartin came alive. A rare inspiring effort. Hope they carry it into the next game.

clos4life, D-rock, noppeper and 3 others like this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Just finished watching on dvr.

Man - what an enjoyable game this was!

Green was PHENOMenal!! Love his increased confidence and execution around the cup/paint.

KJ block on Gobert. Some timely 3s, just not in OT.

Loved the twin towers line up.

Wood was clutch!

KPJ had a nice game!

I wanted this win but alas...a real moral victory.

FU Conley. Retire already u b*stard.

clos4life, D-rock, noppeper and 8 others like this.
  5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

#905 Tfor3, Mar 3, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

right!

It’s so cringe all the hate he gets from some around here. They take a stance on a player and they passive aggressively attack that player and or his fans and hope for failure so they can have the glory of being RIGHT.
    Worst kind of “fans”. And there are quite a few that fit this anti-JG, passive aggressive biitch-mold.

RasaqBoi, 34to11 and DreamR like this.
  7. The geth & the reaper

It goes both ways. For what it’s worth knowing everything and seeing the rest of the draft class I still think green was worth it. To me he’s the 4th best player from the draft behind Mobley, Barnes and cade in that order.

it’s okay to find criticism in some ridiculous takes though. Like the ones from this thread acting like he’s an established star and wanting him to be the focal point of the offense as if he has the skills or tools to go iso and create his own shot, which we all know he doesn’t…YET

He’s a rookie and still developing but the rush to finding evidence to proof one’s narrative one way or the other is getting out hand.

I’m just happy he’s showing progress on both side of the ball.

clos4life likes this.
  8. 34to11

34to11 Member

II think you may have me confused with someone else.

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I totally did. Sorry man.

10. 34to11

34to11 Member

No problem.

11. vator

vator Contributing Member

That dunk on Whiteside should’ve been an and 1. This happens to Green a lot and I don’t understand why the refs won’t give him the whistle they give other guys.

12. 34to11

34to11 Member

The hilarity here is that you seem oblivious to the fact YOU are the biggest "GREEN CULTIST" here.
    Every comment you make. Every response you give. You find a way to fold it back to the rookie.

Take note that EVERY WORD I've written in this exchange has been about Kevin Porter Jr and his performance. Starting with his going 2/7 from the free throw line and shooting only 60% from there on the season to his mixed bag performance tonight. I didn't mention Green once, yet at every turn you've obsessively tried to find a way to express your irrational disdain for him.

Sadly you've been this way for months now. Bitter, spiteful, and petulant in your obsession with denigrating Jalen Green.
    So much so that apparently you can't even have a conversation about any other Rockets player without mentioning him.

Sounds extremely cult-ish to me.

Be well.

13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

For the season they shoot 34.5% from 3 and are 15-47

In games they shoot at least 40% from 3 they are 9-8. Meaning they are 6-39 in games when shooting under 40% from 3.

No surprise, they were hitting 3s last night so the game was competitive.

clos4life, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  14. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Facts>Feelings.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh I'm sorry kiddo, I guess you don't realize how transparent your shtick is.

None of your BS has anything to do with KPJ, your motivations are crystal clear. You are quite obviously a player only fan who is worried that someone else is stealing their shine. It's okay, I fully understand that there are a lot of you guys out there.....just don't think you can lie about it.

Being adamant that the most talented guard on the roster can't play the point.....the same night he racks up 12 assists and leads a comeback to force OT against a playoff team.....lets face it, that doesn't happen without SERIOUS bias issues.

16. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

They meant Suggs (otherwise known as Suckks)

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I like how Jalen Cradled the ball against his chest, while smacking Donovan's hand away to make sure it's not poked away. It's the little things like this that will make his life easier

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

It's like MDA and Morey actually knew what they were talking about amirite?

19. vator

vator Contributing Member

20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

imagine then how much alpis play must be suffering