1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 2/16/2010

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

It would be an almost perfect day if this trade with the Knicks goes down and then we go out and kick the hell out of the Jazz

2. allforone

allforone Member

hope Deron was worn out after the dunks in all star and we blow them by 20.......i am not crazy or wasted..

3. jameschan1125

jameschan1125 Member

Every time we meet with Jazz makes Aaron Brooks overshadowed

4. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

As far as I am concerned, no trade is equivalent of tanking, also it means we ain't gonna win more than 10 games in the remainder of the season.

God bless, hopeful before the trade deadline it'll be something huge going down the road and make us fans happy, benefit our team to say the least.

We're gonna lose this one against the Jazz, All Star break? Wish to see a win.

5. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Srsly bro. Srsly.

6. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

wait wat??

7. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

10 games? Jeez, no faith at all for the team I see. Personally, I see no deal that seems to be in works for McGrady will be looked at as a success by fans long term. If we are going to succeed, the guys on our current roster like Scola, Landry, Ariza and Budinger need to step up, one or two fringe players that we get from that deal won't suddenly increase us into one of the top teams in the Western conference.

8. E-Man

E-Man Member

Damn, I miss those two guys on the radio. I can't stand todays Rockets radio broadcaster.

9. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Exactly and that is not the plan at this point. Hill, Harrington or Hughes can help this team. We have issues scoring, Harrington and Hughes can score the ball. Hill and the picks are for the near future. McGrady wasn't giving us anything so whatever Harrington and or Hughes gives us on the floor is better than that. And so what if they are not 60% FG shooters, we need scoring. Lets see what they do with our group, versus what they did in NY. before we pass judgement.

10. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

11. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

Someone should take a count on how many times boozer screams throughout the game. Notice most of the times he screams, there is no one touching him. One of the great coaching methods of Jerry Sloan. Scream and Fall!!!!

I HATE THE JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

12. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

13. amaru

amaru Member

w/o Lowry......I feel a loss coming.

14. i3artow i3aller

We need to give the young guys more run so they can come along a little quicker while at the same time improving our chances of winning the John Wall Sweepstakes. The year after our lottery miracle comes true we'll use NY's top 3 pick (bcuz noone is going to NY this summer) on Perry Jones. The rest is history.

15. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I hate the Jazz as much as they hate beer.

16. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Finally something to take my mind off the trade rumors for a few hours, I just about had it with them.

17. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Even if a trade DOES NOT go down to make this team better, i can see us winning at least 20 or our remaining 31 games. Is that enough for the playoffs? I think so, considering we have one of the easiest schedule down the stretch.

16 games at home, 15 away.
    IF we win tonight, we'll win the next 3 (milwakee, indiana, new orleans). But possibly lose the next 3 (Orlando, SA, and Jazz -in utah).

We have a chance to win 6 str8 to start march playing Toronto, Sacramento, Minnesota, Washington, NJ, and Detroit. We also play NY, Chi, CLippers and Washington again. (potentially 10 wins in March alone).

I think April will just depend greatly on our home-crowd and how close we are to a playoff push. Rockets are gonna need to feed off the home crowd cuz we play Utah, Charlotte, and NO at home.

18. AggieRocketsFan

Is there any new news on Ariza? Seems he is still questionable for tonight.

19. Blaze_3

Blaze_3 Member

haha :grin: :grin: gotta love the first page of our thread

20. Blaze_3

Blaze_3 Member

from the morons

champagne for everyone!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.