1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 1/5/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Good points, thank you. Just to add on that in 44 minutes, Rafer had 8 assists, 2 steals, and 1 turnover. For everyone that claims Rafer has no discernable NBA skills, remember that ball-handling is an important skill.

Other than maybe T-Mac, Rafer is the best on the team at handling the ball, bringing it up the court, and initiating the offense. That is the PG's primary responsibility, and it is not a small thing. It is something that Luther Head is absolutely terrible at doing and that Spanoulis is wildly inconsistent at doing. Lucas can handle the ball well, but is better at getting his own shot than at setting up the offense.

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

this game was on FSN last night on my Dish network.

go to 416...hit guide...start scrolling down. you'll find the game every time FSN is televising.

3. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

That's "John John I" to you...

:D

Weren't you one of the guys on Cold Pizza? You're a cool, funny dude. I will it rest for now.

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

okie this is annoying everyone keeps saying boobies what the heck happened? i saw the game and didnt notice anything, maybe i am just not as horny as some of you guys here

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Bless you! I DVRed it, but couldn't find the moment. Must have been at the fridge when it happened. Either don't know the right game time, or my skimming missed it somehow.

Anyone know the game time of the "big boobs" moment?? :eek: ;)

6. tigermission1

You mean the place that has given them a distinct homecourt advantage so far this season?

Yes, the Staples Center is full of fickle fans...

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

was watching the replay on league pass broadband its in the third quarter after the jazz take a timeout when the score is 73-53 or so. wow that lady is pretty high-class to wear something so business like yet hookerish

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

there were actually two nice looking ladies they showed.

one was more demurely dressed...she was shown for a second as they were coming back out of a timeout.
    then almost immediately afterwards, they show Clutch on the baseline corner seats flirting with a couple of primo lookin ladies, one of which looks to have her jacket wideopen down the middle nad very large breasts

Its in the 3rd quarter....dont worry about where it is, as yall know, Im dont mind showing off our beautiful Houston ladies in the clips....and since so many want to see...I will add them to the highlights.

just a note for any who havent had the pleasure of catching a Rox game in Houston...we have some beautiful ladies at that arena.

9. tigermission1

Just make sure you're seated in one of the lower bowl, club level sections. BUNCH of hotties there.

Still, on the "hotness" odometer, I will take Astros' female fans over Rockets' female fans any day of the week.