1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Heat @ Rockets 3/4/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 2, 2014.

1. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

I'm feeling good about this game, I think the Rockets match up pretty well against the Heat (they could use someone who can guard that LeBron guy though).

2. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

Lin either finally proves that his slump is over, or CF will want him to pay.

3. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I'm just worried about our turnovers. Heat already have the best offense in the NBA and they will convert any and every turnover into points. We can't be making mistakes and live ball turnovers. Parsons needs to be back and on his game.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

remember this

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z7KsuyQb-1Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. spark06

spark06 Member

If anyone is lookin for tickets to purchase, there are 2 available in section 126, row k, seats 11 and 12. Seats are located behind goal and are $440 per ticket.

Email Andrea15Bertrand@gmail.com if interested.

6. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

just lol

in b4 he costs us this next game as well

7. OremLK

OremLK Member

Brooks wanted to go... he didn't have to... he OK'd the deal. I doubt Dwight is upset about it, I'm sure he's glad AB gets to have more playing time.

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

the way he's shooting I can totally see it happening again.

9. spark06

spark06 Member

What kills Jeremy's confidence is his contract.
    No backup could ever live up to those numbers.

10. Clarinetmonster

He won't get the chance - hasn't been playing end of games recently and I don't expect McHale to keep him in at the end for this game the way he's been playing.

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I knew somebody would bring this up lmao

12. OremLK

OremLK Member

Put Harden on LeBron. I'm serious. He won't stop him, but he'll do a better job slowing him down than you might think. He gets up defensively for those big matchups anyway... slacks off less.

13. Clarinetmonster

I could see Hamilton getting some time guarding Lebron as well.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'd be worried about Harden getting into foul trouble. Definitely worth a try toward the end of the game though.

15. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Good thing is the Heat lack rebounders but the bad thing is that we have to stop LeBron lol

16. Neped

Neped Member

He won't be shooting much in this game, I think he will be looking to pass every chance he gets.

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

So a bunch of turnovers then? :(

18. cebunit

cebunit Member

Lebron will definitely bring it and a win against the Heat could boost the Rockets confidence for the rest of the season.

19. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am going to predict a win in this one. The Heat do not have a losing record with several scrubs primed to have career nights. The Rockets can't blow a big lead because they will never have one. They will be more careful so turnovers will go down. They will stay focused longer because it should be a struggle from start to finish. This one has all the ingredients for a Rocket's win.

20. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Harden will guard Wade early. He is strong enough to guard him 1 on 1 and in the block but quicker. A better chance of staying out of foul trouble.

However is Lebron goes off and every other resort has been tried, Harden could be the guy to go to to guard Lebron. Better than chasing Allen around screens.