1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Heat @ Rockets 12/31/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 29, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

oh its very hard ...bwhahahhahahahah

its supoposed to be hard you silly! otherwise why whats the point....

yeah take the easy road....any player has hakeem potential...just a matter of work and dedication and COACHING....i guess if you are clueless about basketball stuff, dont know how to recognize talent, scout, dont know how to draft, and develop, and your coah is a moron, then i guess tanking is a valid tactic... juts like playing video games with cheat codes...phhhhhhhhhhh

soft mentality....rockets drafted hakeem but because of p***y mentality commissioners wiping their asses with rockets since...so not even hakeem can help p***y franchise...

just look at pathetic rockets fanbase talking about lack of talent and the best rookie of this class is being benched underutilized and insulted by rockets coaching staff and management...

theres a game tonight and i dont even care because rockets are tanking...not interested in losing on purpose...i want games not circus...

Ankara1923 likes this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Lowry playing tonight; he's out of protocols

3. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

With just hours to spare, you gave us the worst post of 2021.

javal_lon, Reeko and hakeem94 like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lololol a lot of if and buts in your pro tank argument...this is why its called lottery...it means its uncertain and you need a lot of luck....( btw the same ifs could be used to justify not tanking at all)...if the ball bounced this way or that way if the guy wasnt injured, if the other wasnt a mysterious bust... if if if if...there is a word for it, yeah it just doesn't work ...tanking has not failed just for filly but for everybody....it works perhaps once in 30 years...(translation: it doesnt work)

BTW not sure why you think philly example is irrelevant because its extreme...when its extremity is actually what makes it valid... because if 5 years of tanking didnt lead nowhere then sure a year or 2 100% wont get it done because you should have an extreme loterry luck( an event that happens once in a 30 years to get it done, otherwise ordinary picks will do anyways so no need to tank).......

your diet metaphor is inappropriate and arbitrary, set up in advance to justify tank...the real example could be trying to get slim by missing a breakfast once in a blue moon...yeah not getting it done....see how this time diet metaphor dont work because i was allowed to be arbitrary

at the end i will adress hinkie yes he got a raw deal and got fired by nba and thats what can happen(as it should happen) to any franchise so instead of 5 years now they lost at least 10 years BECAUSE TANKING IS CHEATING

So by the tank not only you lose years for nothing, you exposing your self to being punished by commisioner even more...

the way how they ****ed up 76ers i dont see how can they recover for the next decade....and i am sure commisioner will do even more to stunt them because of what they have tried...

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Old individual barking at the cloud - type.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nice way to deflect and avoid answering the rest of the post, but yeah dont bother it cant be done ..pro tank is a lost case

btw the fact that hakeem got drafted 1 is just a coincidence...just like it was a coincidence michael jordan went to university it doesnt mean jalen green can never do stuff equal or even greater than him because he came from g league

jokic was drafted 40 something so yeah hakeem can be drafted at 6 and above just as easy as steph curry can be drafted at 7

and yes any player have hakeem potential.. because potential is just an empty word....it doesnt cost us anything....it means we dont know what the future contains...because if we did we would be dead already

just like any loterry ticket has potential of million dollar winning and only one or limited number of them of them wins the price....

and you can sell your house and buy a lot of tickets hoping you will hit but you will end up homeless most likely, because you were always better off working hard and smart instead of betting...even if you win million dollar prize the hard earned money is a lot sweater and satisfying, easier to save and hold to than the money won on loterry....
    [​IMG]

Ankara1923 and DeBeards like this.
  8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

work dedication and coaching is not all it takes to b great, what a load of bs sports jargon. Any bb player has hakeem potential? A 5'8 basketball player has hakeem potential? so stupid. That player can train as hard as kobe for all i care, he can never b another hakeem.

Might as well start bringing up your stupid GSW example cause this angle is even stupider than that one to b so against tanking.

best rookie of this class is being benched underutilized and insulted by rockets coaching staff and management

I: told u b4 he is great, but he keeps fouling like a mad man, u can't possibility blame the coaching staff for benching him when he is racking up fouls.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

no not yet. two more hours

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Rockets win

12. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

KPJ
    JG
    Gordon
    Tate
    Wood

This the line up tonight?

a time to chill likes this.
  13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Rockets coach Stephen Silas said he expects to have his regulars available for the second half of the back-to-back tomorrow vs. Denver as long as *they don’t celebrate too hard tonight.

DeBeards and a time to chill like this.
  14. a time to chill

So what's the starting lineup for tonight?

Porter, Green, Tate, Gordon, and Wood?

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

The **** is this? :D They shove Erik Spoelstra into the janitor’s room?

TILMAN! :mad:

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Janitor room diplomacy.

17. TimDuncanDonaut

[​IMG]

18. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I see the alcohol is flowing already...

RasaqBoi likes this.
  19. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

……

#99 DeBeards, Dec 31, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    Os Trigonum likes this.
  20. a time to chill

I guess they trying to ease Tate back in?