1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Hawks @ Rockets 12/29/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Starting to question the mindset of some posters after that morris thread that i had to go back 2 after numerous references.

Interesting stuff....Hope the rockets win though

2. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

7 games above .500. Second in the east. 6 straight wins before tonight. You consider that terrible?

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockets don't do well agasint terrible competition anyway.

I hope Hawks are contenders.

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

every week

[​IMG]
    ..........to

[​IMG]

5. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

We'll probably wn it but we'll have the same moronic fans claiming we have finally turned the corner.

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

last season rockets played the hawks w/o harden and had a double digit lead in the 3rd quarter. then staying true to form, lost their big lead and went on to lose the game.

rockets assketball - its still here! no injuries and better players no problem. you'll still get to watch new age rockets assketball.

7. OpenLayup-Why3?

I nominate this post to the Hall Of Shame. I had no prior opinion on Karolik until this post, so it's not personal, but you gotta be delusional homer who has no knowledge of NBA or basketball in general to write what he did.

8. OTMax

OTMax Member

Let's see if they can for once in their lives put their money for their mouth is. We've heard so many times how great and intense practice was, everybody focused, telling us they have learned a lesson blablabla and then lay an egg. Somehow, I see that happening again

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Hawks on a back to back.

Rockets at home.

BLOWOUT

Rockets LOSS

10. malakas

malakas Member

Im not convinced by the hawks this year. If we rebound well we will and shall win.

11. Karolik

Karolik Member

every team in the east outside of cleveland is garbage. We would sweep the hawks in the playoffs. Plus they are playing on the road.

12. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Who in the hell knows anymore. Quality of opponent seems to have no bearing on this team.

13. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

We need this win, I doubt Pop is going to let the spurs lose to us 2x in 2 weeks especially in SA, and OMG Warriors...

Lets hope this is the turning point of the season we all desire, and not the other way around. A 4 game drop would be horrible right now.

14. joeson332

joeson332 Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

You're an idiot.

15. marky :)

marky :) Member

Have you not watched the Rockets play this season?

16. rockets13champs

We got this. Every player got they ass lit. I wanna see how they respond

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

We lost to the Heat, Celtics, Nets, Knicks, Pistons and Magic this season, our overall record vs the East is negative. East has also been better than the West record-wisae this season. Maybe the Rockets are garbage? :rolleyes:

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Back to topic: Hawks playxed last night, so we have to win this, especially at home. Everything else would be embarassing and very concerning.

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Losses to the Nets and Nuggets are embarrassing. For this Rockets team...a loss to a team like the Hawks is always in play, even with the road back-to-back effect.

I'm thinking it'll be close, but I could see it going either way. Depends if it's one of our "care about defense" games, which are always hard to predict.

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Terrence Jones still doubtful for tonight's game against Atlanta with illness.</p>&mdash; Jenny Dial Creech (@jennydialcreech) <a href="https://twitter.com/jennydialcreech/status/681880157913657348">December 29, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>