1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Hawks @ Rockets 11/30/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 29, 2019.

1. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

HOU really plays well with those HTOWN jerseys

BigShasta and SemisolidSnake like this.
  2. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Unless one of the guards are out, no. Then again, MDA is more likely to give you what he wants given that he loves the midget-ball lineups.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Watching an all time great - just amazing by Harden.

DD

eliefor3, Hakeemtheking and Gray_Jay like this.
  4. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

5. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

I guess he's really getting along with the rest of the guys, wants them to do well, and he likes it here.

Not something you would've guessed, looking at Rivers fours years ago. Amazing how time changes everything.

BigShasta likes this.
  6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, we exploded the Hawks, just laid waste to Atlanta. General Sherman got nothin’ on us. All without Capela and House and Gordon. We be good this year, folks. James Harden be GREAT.

Roomba, fckbandwagons and HP3 like this.
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

Clemons can be our Bobby Jackson if he puts his mind to it. Harty can be our Steven Adams, Russ likes to play with a mobile big man. Just keep rolling with Russ.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea, I have to agree, for all the MDA defending I do, I think those 3 guys of Clemmons, Harty, and Gary have shown really good potential and I think they've earned the right to some more minutes.

Hakeemtheking, YallMean and Gray_Jay like this.
  9. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Even richer when you consider Trae came back into the game to boost his numbers against our end of bench players in the 4th.

fckbandwagons, BigShasta and Roomba like this.
  10. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

We just witnessed history, and I was literally a little bored. THAT is the greatness of James Harden.

Also, if Mclemore can play more like this, that would be great. Clemons has no conscience and can score 20 as easily as anyone, especially with the green light to shoot it.

I love boring wins. I don’t care if the Hawks were coming off a b2b, even fully rested the result wouldn’t have changed much.

With a relatively easy schedule and a team that’s starting to gel, I think we can make some noise in December.

11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Sure does. I love the little guy. I hope we get to see him so damage in a Rockets uniform. Morey always finds somebody out there. Mike D needs to use him.

Hakeemtheking and HP3 like this.
  12. solid

solid Contributing Member

O.K., Harden is Batman, we know that. But what about Clemons? I for one want to see more of him.

13. HP3

HP3 Member

He reminds me a lot of Gordon. The only thing I worried about with Clemmons is how much size he gives up, that's it.

14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

We should definitely be able to finish this season strong as long as we can stay healthy. I am happy that we weathered that awful defensive start to the season.

Roomba likes this.
  15. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

What did Calvin say??

16. YallMean

YallMean Member

This game was over in the first 2 minutes. The Hawks are vastly an inferior team in every category. They don't defend, they don't shoot as well, extremely careless with the ball, Trae Young is the only offense they have.

Roomba likes this.
  17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

No question about it. Once Harden retires, hopefully many years from now with a couple of rings, there will be dark cloud over Houston. Until the next superstar.

18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I think he will be okay. He seems to be a good defender despite his size.

HP3 likes this.
  19. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Twitter is fun tonight. Harden drops 60 and all they mention is: "look at the free throw attempts"...."but does he have a ring?"..... "he's stat paddling now".... "it's so disrespectful to the other team that he's still in there in a blowout game."

Got to laugh at all the hate. If he were stat paddling, he could have easily stayed in for the 4th and dropped around 25 points. Imagine the outcry if Harden beat Kobe's point total. There would have been a total meltdown.

20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I been fighting off people on the facebook feeds. I'm fully at war with any Harden hater. I will not allow his legacy to be disrespected anywhere. I even have to educate Houstonians that claim to watch the game but call Harden a ballhog. Holy ****, those people need to be knocked on the head.