1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 4/13/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 12, 2005.

1. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i love deke. he makes me laugh everytime he tips the ball out of bounds and then points the other way.

2. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Member

its trully sad how quiet our fans are its UNACCEPTABLE. i have heard tmac recieve louder cheers for made baskets on the road.

3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

I don't understand it. maybe because im from ny? the knick fans cheer and boo everygame. and they suck!

i would love to live in the hometown of my favorite team. I wouldn't miss a game! i never miss when they come to ny.

4. MFW2310

MFW2310 Member

Is chat down or something?

5. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Member

exactly i mean i see teams with horrible records (worriors, knicks, jazz) and you can feel such an energy from their crowd. but here we have a team with almost a 50 win season and they have to play in front of a dead crowd. its very unfair for the players because they dont have a home court advantage.

6. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

the Grizz have a really tough record left:

denver
    SAS
    SAS
    dallas

they could lose the rest of the way. if we win tonight and they lose out...the wolves have a chance if they can win out.

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

It saddens me to say it as a Houstonian, but here it goes: Houston fans SUCK! Easily one of the worse in the league. No support behind their team whatsoever.

How sad and embarassing:( :eek:

8. hector

hector Member

ive been to 3 games this season and everytime i stand up to yell it makes me feel weird and uncomfortable. but i do it anyway!!! the point is i or no one else should feel weird or uncomfortable for cheering there home team at a colesium. its almost like everyone is trying to not make them selves look stupid. thats how it is at our clubs too! everyone is worried about how they might look. who cares how you might look screaming. it should be about who can yell the loudest. the loudest the toyota center gets is when they throw out t-shirts. thats so lame!!!!!!!!! i hate the fans at the toyota center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they arent that quiet at playoff time.

9. generalthade_03

Man, Yao looks unstopable tonight! Are we ready for the playoffs?:)

10. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Member

everytime i go to a game everyone has a chicken basket and beer in their hand and they are too busy eating to clap and mouths too full to yell

11. nappdog

nappdog Member

Nope...It's working fine.

12. macfan

macfan Member

I am sorry man. The guys are playing great and it still sounds like a funeral home

13. mirror_image

mirror_image Member

We need more fans like you!:)

14. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

T-Wolves are done! Stick a fork in 'em.

15. MFW2310

MFW2310 Member

Weird. No my evening's all messed up. Have to spend time with the wife? Jesus.

16. mirror_image

mirror_image Member

Yao hits everything tonight! He is still pissed about his poor performance against Grizzlies last time they met.:cool:

17. Nick

Nick Member

T-Mac got a great rest just now... awesome.

18. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

Houston fans are too upitty I guess, they think they are above cheering for their team, they leave that "peasant stuff" to the Jazz fans, Philly fans, and Oakland fans:rolleyes:

I have had the same exact experience as yours. But people in the upper levels tend to cheer a bit more, I guess they are just too far away from the microphones or up way too high for them to be heard on TV. (I know, I know, a lame excuse, I am just trying to find a reason as to why the fans suck so bad:eek: )

19. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Member

Damn - I hate Pau Gasol. What a whiny arrogant prick.

20. sharprain

sharprain Member

I think Yao is pissed off by the CBA. :)