1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 4/12/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 11, 2013.

1. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

I doubt Lakers even go 2-1 have you seen there remaining schedule??? They might even go 0-3
    Warriors
    Spurs
    Rockets
    :eek:

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Two games in the loss column, though. And the Lakers would have to beat the Spurs and us lose to either the Kings (at home) or Suns to give them a shot at taking the 7th seed.

It's possible, but even if we lose and they win tonight, it's a longshot.

3. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

We are terrible without Parsons and Delfino. Garcia is not even close to a starter. Teams have scouted him, and they know he's just a spot up shooter who can't defend.

4. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

SAS just lost Boris Diaw for 3-4 for weeks- surgical removal of a cyst in the back if am not mistaken

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Because they ran our ashes off the court 4 times this season..lol Even when we thought we had something going on, them jokers said, " sike you thought you had us"...

Naw I am with ya cant go into the playoff's with an losers mentality. If you dont play them now, you might have to see them later on.

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Lets be real here, it doesn't matter who we face, we will only have a punchers chance to winning that series. Against the top 3 teams in the West, we only won 2 freaking games, one against the Thunder and the other being against the Spurs. I think we have a better chance in advancing if we somehow end up playing either the Clippers or Grizz.

7. OTMax

OTMax Member

8. hmc317

hmc317 Member

"@JasonCFriedman: Chandler Parsons (strained right calf) out tonight vs. Grizzlies."

9. pnr

pnr Member

Damn... Parsons injury sure is bad. Hopefully he'll be back next game to get the rust off before playoffs

10. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

Sas also waived stephen jackson i start to like sas matchup more

11. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

This was caused by an accidental kick from TJones right? I bet he feels bad.

12. Hous-TO-n

Hous-TO-n Member

Harden = The most capable man of drawing the fouls
    Durant = The most times the person given the fouls.

It will be so boring to watch the play off game if we face the OKC.
    Fed up with BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Let's face Spurs or Nuggets.

13. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

I want the Thunder. Exciting matchup and we've proven that we can compete with them. Plus it's cool with Harden playing his former team.

14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>McHale says Chandler didn't fight him too badly when he told him he wasn't playing, which told him he could use a few more days of rest.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/322846554379657216" data-datetime="2013-04-12T22:59:51+00:00">April 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. roxxy

roxxy Member

Woah Z-bo just really complimented Greg Smith.

Jonathan_Feigen: Zach Randolph on Greg Smith, who became a starter after previous Memphis game: "He’s got a great body. He kind of reminds me of myself."

16. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

@Jonathan_Feigen: Zach Randolph on Greg Smith, who became a starter after previous Memphis game: "He’s got a great body. He kind of reminds me of myself."

17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

weird how Z-Bo got a bad rep, all his teammates and opponents seem to like and respect him

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

@Jonathan_Feigen: Smith said Z-Bo "like a big brother." Gives advice, beats him up. Randoph: "That’s part of the game. I just try to teach him a little bit."

19. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

The Spurs being an older team is probably easier to handle then the Nuggets and we don't have to play mile-high basketball. So the 7th seed will be better than the 6th. Rest the starters and let the bench get more playing time.

20. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I can't speak for the Warriors, but the Spurs will likely rest their starters. That game won't be difficult if they do.