1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 3/30/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Turnovers per 48 minutes
    Jeremy Lin.........6.4
    Steve Nash......5.4
    Deron Williams..5.2
    John Wall........5.2
    Kyle Irving.......4.9
    Kyle Lowry.......4.4
    Goran Dragic....4.3
    Derrick rose.....3.9

2. teebone21

teebone21 Member

dragic scores easier than kyle, can penetrate the paint and not be trucked to floor, has post moves, more consistant jumpshot and othe small things. You talking about the lowry of 2011 cause his defense has sucked this season as well as his consistancy. His size and lack of midrange game is his downfall. TO many 3pt attempts.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

TWill playing great. He just needed time here

1 person likes this.
  4. Toothless_Texan

bdickland just got stuffed > nice post Van

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yeah. He actually gets minutes there. He is showing his good defense.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Refs trying to jack the Kings!

8. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Dont kno why we let him go...I mean at least give him PT before anything he barely get 7 mins what can u do with that much time? but im happy for him he's been good defense wise also..morey made a mistake to let him go..I have a feeling he can be better then bud if he can pracice shooting more but he can draw fouls easily.

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

LOL as long as he helps HOU make it to the playoffs, I'll applaud him.

SAC doesn't play with a lot of discipline or system, maybe that's the kind of team he needs where he can display his athleticism.

10. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Camby holly cow

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

:rolleyes:sigh....gulp......(okay, i can do this)....sigh...Way to go Mavs!:eek: (passes out)

12. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

We are barely an 8th seed

13. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Then you are thinking wrong

14. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Not this season he's not. Dragic's discipline and effort on PnR defense has been better than Lowry's. Guys aren't just blowing by him like they were Kyle.

15. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

We should've kept him. but I kind of understand why he didn't get much playing time. we we're trying to push for the playoffs and we really don't have much room for mistakes. twill's game I think takes more patience and a guy like bud or parson's game is incorporated easier into our team. He is in a very good situation right now in sac town. On a young team with plenty of patience. Terrence can grow and learn with that team easier and has more time to show what he can do. He will definitely improve with the kings and I can see them being a pretty good team in a couple of more years.

16. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Kyle was injured

this is a lockout season

If Dragic puts up the numbers he is doing now, next year.. then i will be convinced

Plus Dragic is in a CONTRACT YEAR.. I see another Beno Udrih in this guy to be honest.. he is benefiting kinda like Jeremy Lin going at these star players when they are worn down. The backups/ scrubs who have rarely played at all in the NBA are benefiting the most this year

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Missed it, doing a seminar, but important win. Dragic is a keeper. This guy is good and getting better.

18. cod

cod Member

Why do you keep on bringing up Udrih? Udrih's numbers improved each year in Sacramento. He was averaging 50% from the field in his last two years there. He's underrated should be starting somewhere where a team needs a PG.

19. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

your kidding right? beno udrih? really? Lmao.

20. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

he's a good player... i just dont think he's better than what he have in Lowry. He's a solid player.. but just like Courtney lee is in a contract year. Lowry has gotten better and better each year with us

Im not hating on Gogi.. i think he is a solid player. I just want us to build around Lowry with some big men.. like Drummond, or Dwight.

I would only trade Lowry for Dwill at this point. No draft pick besides a top 3 pick is worth Lowry to me