1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 3/30/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 29, 2012.

1. YDoof2

YDoof2 Member

Man! Camby is a BEAST on the boards!

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Camby for the win! Damn, what a pickup by Morey. :)-

3. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Chase playing like that off the bench was HUGE. Now just imagine getting that production every night from somebody like Kevin Martin. And having another PG off the bench that can run the offense.

Please hurry back Lowry and Martin.

4. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Wish we Kept Rudy Gay tho..woulda been crazy......Morey let him go like nothing....but oh well...

5. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Hoping for a Utah loss.

6. houstunnin

houstunnin Member

Morey is happy about Camby I bet!!! I am ive been!!! ive waited for him to start or at least get decent amount mins..if he start he can do this daily...But Cant forget the BEAR tho..BEAR is good to...Both of them.

7. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

rockets will shock a lot of ppl
    come playoff time

8. nt24

nt24 Member

great win for the rockets, bud and camby were terrific, those few days of practices had an amazing effect on our team

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Pat kept that Rebound alive that gave Camby a chance for that tip in.

I'm not really worried about Pat shooting it's his decision making on the block and his rebounding that I pay attention to when he comes in the game. He missed a couple big rebounds when he had Position on ZBO, again. Instead of just muscling down weaker/smaller defenders he decided to hoist up garbage. But he did come in for a short time and was expected to produce cold.

10. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

All history now, let's move forward.

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Imagine adding a fit KMart and Lowry to this team.

12. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

can you feel the heat?

13. cod

cod Member

Camby had a few clutch buckets. I was referring to the one off a Patterson miss.

14. bcopeland

bcopeland Member

PLEEEZZZZZ!

15. bcopeland

bcopeland Member

Are you freakin nuts! Dragic is ok but he is turnover prone. I guess you forgot about Kyle's offensive efforts and his defense, huh? I'd like some of that "kool-aid" you're drinking!

16. conquistador#11

I thought this wussified league outlawed touching on the perimeter. Their guards bear hugged, crotchjabbed, jersey clinged and shoved our players all game long. And I LIKED IT! I wish the commissar would allow the game to be that physical even when going up against the high maintenance divas.

Dragic with another spectacular game. Make him an offer he can't refuse, maury!

Budinger came up huge. His defense has improved tremendously in just this season. Gay couldn't have his way with him as he used to.

And Mctalky went Mcbrainy by starting Camby. That was a move that made a lot of sense to us the non scola haters, as it allows Luifa to play with a center that has more b.b. IQ. I'm positive that Dalembert is as smart man outside the courts, after all he plays the piano! but he has too many wtf moments out there.

Camby, love that guy!!!!

..the heat is on.....(dmx)...ohhh

17. cod

cod Member

As a starter Dragic is averaging 3.2 TO. This is exactly what Lowry averages.

18. bcopeland

bcopeland Member

Sometimes statisticians can make anything seem right. But I'm happy with the win. I wonder why we can't see the truth.

19. inishi

inishi Member

His assist/to ratio is better than kyles as a starter this year. Might go down a bit, as he plays more, but he's really not much worse than Kyle in that department. Both average over 3 a game

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I think Dragic is a better defender than Lowry to be honest, minus the rebounding. Lowry got blew by a lot this year by quick guards, seems like his defense isn't as spectacular as it used to be because of more of a focus on offense.