1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 2/28/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 28, 2021.

1. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think you remember that correctly. CP3, Gordon and Capela got hurt. He was playing with the guys I just named. And he carried them against the best teams in the west..

2. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He said finished 2 seed - last time we finished 2nd in West was with team I named.

and once again that team is better than what we currently have

3. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If he not making right passes how are 40% of the 3pt shots they are missing wide open or open?

4. riko

riko Member

Dear lord. You do know Dwight missed large chunk of the 2014-2015 regular season with back issues and Tarik Black black started a lot of that season right? You do know Josh Smith came via buyout market after the all star break right? You do know Harden came second in the mvp voting that season for this very reason because he was wining with the likes of Black, Pappa Nikola and Nick Johnson for majority of the season.

5. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I never said we finished as 2 seed. But during his run we went from 14 all the way up to 2.

I don't see how that team is better. Basically same guys except you replace.

Rivers with Wall.
    Faried with Tate
    Nunnaly, Ennis, whatever else we decided to sign that year with Brown and Nwaba.
    Capela to Wood

The current group is better they just don't have James Harden.