1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 10/9/2014 (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Could anyone translate what the picture was supposed to mean?

2. Remlap

Remlap Member

3. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

Geeze chill out, your sounded butt hurt over a picture, that's Cavani, i thought he looked a little like Nick Johnson on that pic. Calm your fat ****.:mad:

4. bmd

bmd Member

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

He was asking a simple question.

You are doubly wrong here, first you posted a picutre of someone that has NO relation to the Grizzlies vs the Rockets preseason game, then you get all butthurt and insult the guy for asking why that picture was posted in the first place.

Calm yourself or we will do it for you.

6. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Houston is releasing forward Robert Covington, league sources tell RealGM. Rockets still getting trade interest; sides will part regardless.</p>&mdash; Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/520657424693596160">October 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

You clearly didn't see the guys last post he made.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

4. Why do you think he isn't playing many minutes in preseason? Plus after the game McHale kinda took some digs at Troy saying things like "all he can do is shoot, Ish creates"? At first I thought they wanted to see the guys they might cut with the rotation guys to make sure they didn't want to keep them, but now I am not so sure with Covington getting cut.

6. If Johnson sees any pressure he will falls to pieces. He can't handle the ball at all. Imagine if he had to face a PatBev.

that was anticlimactic.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Doesn't matter. Your post was insulting. Period.
    As a mod, I call you on it and since you are new, I inform you to cease. Nothing more.

Discussion over.

10. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Hmm, he does kind of look like Nick

11. gameme

gameme Member

Troy Daniels is going to be awesome for us this season. I can't wait

12. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

But mines does matter?:confused: i didn't know butt was that insulting, mybad.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Best to listen and move on. Bucking a moderator, and R2K is certainly that, is a bad percentage play, in my humble opinion.

14. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

[​IMG]

15. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I went looking for a thread about our defensive effort vs. Memphis and didn't find one. Come on, guys. That was an across-the-board commitment from every guy in red. People who coasted last year on defense are buckling down, smothering, leaving it all out there. You gotta stand up and shout your praise.

I don't care how many games we win, I will totally respect this team if they give that kind of effort all season.

16. Panda23

Panda23 Member

17. steady

steady Member

Harden looking really dominant out there. he makes it look so easy. Looking even more confident offensively than last year, if that was possible.
    \

18. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Yes! I agree!

19. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Those girls are destined to be great Bukake Queens... Can't wait to see them in action. :cool:

20. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This comment was worth reading all the others to get to it. Yeah, the team plays team defense now. Trevor has 100% to do with starting that mentality. The change starts with him and ends with Harden's new focus.