1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 10/21/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 20, 2022.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

its crazy people were saying Sengun was soft after watching his rookie season.. makes me angry. ninja be forgetting..

2. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

dun't know why i have been used to calling it a day by seeing calvin flirting with cayleigh...
    [​IMG]

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  3. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Jazz out here with a bum ass team and they actually care about winning. Must be nice.

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

The right way to tank: play well for 3 quarters than tank the 4th.

Also, I think our guards have PTSD from Christian Wood last year, they're afraid to pass it into the post.

aaquaa likes this.
  5. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

This young rockets team has tremendous potential. But I strongly feel we need to lose organically to get Wembaya or Scoot Henderson and we will be a dynasty for years to come. Sacrafice now and win championships later.

6. solid

solid Contributing Member

This time last year Green looked like he had never played basketball. Adjustment, Development, Adjustment, more Development, and.....

AuburnRocket likes this.
  7. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

This was my point. Yes Bruno is a lob threat NOW and looks good with KPJ but we are supposed to be developing these guys and Sengun's potential is far greater than Bruno's. I just wish this coach understood that.

8. OpportunityCost

We need to start feeding EG the ball more so he can start going off, and then having big scoring nights, so that his trade value will go up, and then we can trade him.

9. dmoneybangbang

We are improved, but I'm not seeing the "significantly" part.

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

I still hope one day JC will figure it out but right now he has extreme tunnel vision and is a major ballhog without the skill to back it up. However, nothing says he can't develop into a productive NBA player but I'm concerned about his ability to see the game.

aaquaa likes this.
  11. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

[​IMG]
    hahahahahah

Williamson, clos4life and J.R. like this.
  12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lob threat? I don't even if that matters. I honestly questioned kpj ability to do those type of pass consistently

aaquaa likes this.
  13. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Sengun played great tonight, along with Eason off the bench. Our best two players on this team is Jalen and KPJ but Sengun is definitely our third best player. The guy is a Double-Double every game. I still love Fernando starting because he gives us size and his athleticism is big for us. Eason needs to play more

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Man KPJ is so weird. He has star level pg handles. He can draw attention. He can slither in the pain. He can get to his spots. But the dude has tunnel vision. He has all the skillsets to be a good playmaker besides that tunnel vision. Frustrating.

gfab-babyboi likes this.
  15. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

-31 for Jabari lol, not a significant stat in one game on its own, but that one stands out in a 7 point game when looking at the rest of the players

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Green definitely didn't look any better than Jabari did last season, and now he is consistently the best player on the team. People are impatient with him the same way they were impatient with Green.

17. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Sengun is slow and goofy AF. Trade him while his value his high. He’s good but not great.

18. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

That was a fun game.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I don't really see a problem with Sengun matching up against team's backup 4 and 5. He can actually score on them easily vs having to bang in the post against Adams.

Bruno's minutes should be matchup dependent, if the opponent put on weak post defenders, Sengun should get subbed in right away.

20. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

[​IMG]

aaquaa likes this.