1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 5/12/2015 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 11, 2015.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Dude... I read your posts from earlier... now I understand. Just eat the crow and come back to the Red Nation! It tastes friggin awesome too dude. Saying I was wrong about Harden and I am the idiot is a good thing. It really is if you think about it.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Bunch of clowns

3. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Me either. I predicted a Rockets win...stated the obvious ...that Harden had been a no show in the series ...pretty much everyone has said the SAME thing and about 3 people here want to launch personal attacks. Go figure...telling me to sleep it off. Will not defend the personal attacks.

That said I'm happy....very happy.

4. don grahamleone

If making a happy @ss out of myself after a win is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Rockets Win!!!

I tried to draw in the excitement for you. :)))))

5. frontline94

frontline94 Member

mchale beat doc tonight, hope he can do it again....

i understand mchale's hesitancy with capela, there are nights he can go off like tonight but then he can also get pushed around for his size... i think mchale has done the right thing giving him time against jorden so as to let jordan dominate davis hawes... great coaching tonight, rockets seemed very calm tonight and knew what they needed to do... just as hungry game 6 and this is a series folks

6. frontline94

frontline94 Member

howard dominate davis and hawes******

7. AuburnRocket

Some more name calling ....when all else fails, call people names.Gee, you are a joke.

8. malakas

malakas Member

9. don grahamleone

Also, I'm guessing no one read all of your posts like I did. You obviously turned a corner. You put words to an up and down experience. You saw, all season, what Harden can be and he hasn't been that so far against the Clippers in this series. Tonight he was and your tuned changed.

After reading back, I don't think there's much to argue about. Everyone is a fan here.

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Good nite mr auburn

I apologize for anything typed by me that was offensive to u. Sorry for not respecting other (your) differing opinions. Harden does not need me to defend him, he has a big brother for that:grin:

11. don grahamleone

He did really well after Howard got him into foul trouble. I really really believe getting Jordan into foul trouble is huge. Another important thing regarding getting him into foul trouble is that you won't do it posting up. Foul trouble first, then post him up.

Great points in your post though.

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Sorry for the typo on ur SN

1 person likes this.
  13. don grahamleone

His big brother can defend my mother any day. Though I'd likely be there first.

14. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Drove down from Dallas for Games 1 and 2. Drove down today for game 5. Glad I did.

Hope to be back on Sunday.

15. AuburnRocket

Dude....as you say...I said earlier, as did the analyst and announcers, that Harden had been a no show.. They said that Harden had "played downhill for the first time this season"...they were correct. He had NINE TO himself in the previous game with careless behind the back passes,etc. If you think getting beat by 16 at home in Game 1 and 25 and 33 in Games 3 and 4 is OK, then I don't know what to tell you. How many points, assist did he have last game ? I stated the obvious while not popular. Tonight, I said we'd play better D and win. I 'em as I see 'em.

16. frontline94

frontline94 Member

you should fly to LA, seems like you may be the gl charm haha

17. don grahamleone

That was a typo? Really? If it was no need to apologize.

18. AuburnRocket

No problem....no need to apologize. In spite of opinions to the contrary, we all love the Rockets. I'm 63 and had the privilege of watching them win Game 7 against the Knicks. Next year, I was in Maui when we beat Shaq and the Magic. Would like to see the Rockets win another. I've found that some get caught up in the moment and are critical, some see only good no matter what happens and some see bad no matter what happens.I think I'd like to think I'm in the first.
    Lastly,I owe you an apology...the Tfor3 I was bothered by especially was the one telling me to "choke on a dik' and calling me a p*ssy. Finally,am not drunk and no sleep it off is necessary. Have a good evening.

1 person likes this.
  19. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="640" height="385" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5-1jgNhopNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  20. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Wow. I was very surprised by the final score. Triple double for Harden even while sick! Beast!