1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 11/14/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 14, 2022.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Exactly, people going in on Jabari I feel like they haven't played even rec league Basketball. Do people think that one shot is supposed to make someone reggie miller? However if Silas is not going to run anything for you to get hot, Bari will have to rise above Silas's incompetence and get in there and get rebounds and force something.

I fear for Jabari because he isn't as talented as Jalen. I don't know if he will be able to rise above.
    Bari can't out ball hog KPJ (or Jalen) to get out of a slump.

DeBeards, Reeko, Rokman and 2 others like this.
  2. Futron

Futron Member

Jabari is like the Stepchild noone asked for, but everyone tries to be nice to because they feel sorry for him :(

ThrillaNManilla likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For sure. Some fairly significant resources should be put into developing Jabari right now when we are this bad. Using him like he is Shane Battier is a mistake.

Giannis was terrible for multiple years while getting force-fed shots and passing opportunities.

4. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

We definitely need a better coach and a better vet presence than Eric Gordon. Dude looks like he's thinking about what he's going to have for breakfast during timeouts and huddles.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

At this rate, it would be damn near impossible not to be better.

Stephen_A likes this.
  6. Rokman

Rokman Member

Josh Christopher is this generations Moochie Norris all the way down to the hair. He's slop.

7. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Man Gordon is over it. Interview says it all.

8. Futron

Futron Member

:eek:

Tfor3, DeBeards and Rokman like this.
  9. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

He ain't got ish on Mooch man.

:D

10. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Its got to. All signs point to it. 61 mil or so in cap space this summer. Lottery pick (hopefully wemb) Green in his 3rd year. I do think we get to see a more solidified young core thats a mix of young vets and some of our current group. Its exciting if u think about it. And unpopular theory but I think NBA wants a wemb and green combo giving us this crazy schedule to start the season.

Ancient Moabite and Deckard like this.
  11. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

A trash can, could rule the Rockets better than Silas.

theDude, PeterKingX and Futron like this.
  12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not remotely true as usual.

Green is a freak with one of the fastest first steps in the NBA and a huge vertical.

Even when he slumped last year his elite tools still showed.

Smith Jr is ... not that. Looks slow, doesn't jump high or fast. He has 1 dunk. One!

Sengun can't jump for **** but he reacts much faster and has quicker hands. Eason makes his own luck.

Smith Jr gets spoon fed spot up 3s and and just misses (though he did hit 2/3 corner 3s tonight, maybe he should stay there more. Can't dribble, can't get separation, even seens afraid to shoot over people now

larsv8 and Stephen_A like this.
  13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Remember that time a bat flew out of Moochie's hair that one game? He tried to play it off like he was being attacked, but everybody knew. That fool was trying to steal a damn bat.

Moe, clutchdabear, Deckard and 2 others like this.
  14. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Moochie got buckets.. sometimes

Believe It! likes this.
  15. xlr817

xlr817 Member

So frustrating, watching LOW IQ ball! I think Silas should bench & make Porter the 6th man. The experiment should be over! I'd rather see Jalen bringing the ball up most of the time. I like to see growth from our rooks, need to let Tari, Jabari, & TY Ty PLAY more minutes so they can progress faster. Silas must think we will be in the playoff this year, sad! I have this weird feeling that if we have the same shitty record as the Lakers, they will mysteriously get the 1st pick. I don't trust Silver,s lotto!

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I’m just in a bad humor.

Rocket River likes this.
  17. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Gotta agree with this..

SamFisher likes this.
  18. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

We need this Eric Gordon

19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

:rolleyes:

20. Rokman

Rokman Member

Since the Rockets suck as bad as they do, they need to spend one game soon just giving Jabari the green light and telling everyone to set him up and get the hell out of his way. He may end up scoring an ugly 20 points but I think it would be good for his development to be the man for a game and let everyone else play second fiddle. Yao Ming?