1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Celtics @ Rockets 12/14/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 13, 2012.

1. onreego

onreego Member

Making up irrational logic to support your own irrationality, nice. You should be sitting next to Royce tweeting.

2. sidestep

sidestep Member

Yep. And they would have you believe that they are the true rox fans. I'm sorry but anyone who either thinks TD is a better player than Lin, or that TD will be part of the future development of this team is clueless.

3. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

I totally understand your disgust. If I'm in your shoes, I'd be disgusted by what I said too. But I am not gonna hide what I'm not. I was always Lin first and Rox second fan. I don't think I had the blinders on when I saw Lin playing well at least when he was playing tonite. I feel sorry for the dude. This idiot McHale is stomping all over him.

NBA is an entertainment. I wanna see my favorite player play. Too many times I see Lin getting trashed this season. You are right. It is what it is.

But you'd be happy to know that you won't have to deal with me anymore. I'm done with this team, forum.

However, I will still be following from afar.

And know that I'm gonna have the biggest smile on my face when I see the Rox losing because Lin is being disrespected like this. C ya!

4. Comic Book Nerd

Also handcuffs

I totally believe they've put the cuffs on Lin and he doesn't have a green light to shoot. Especially after watching the past couple of games.

5. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

If his ankle was sore he wouldn't look disappointed not getting any play time in the 4Q.

He was picking his fingers. Maybe the coach let him sit for a hangnail??

6. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

How many other starting point guards are playing as bad as Lin right now?

7. Jedster

Jedster Member

You're mistaken. Stay a bit longer and you'll see all sorts of shady factions show up.

8. texansalltheway

the turnout in our stadium for a nationally televised game on friday was just PATHETIC

9. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Who was making their shots?

10. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

Sorry leaving NY was a mistake... he should've groveled to Dolan and taken the small contract they would've offered him.

11. ninamu

ninamu Member

**** the McFail. Hate rockets. Just when things start to look well, you pissed me off.

12. DDuana

DDuana Member

Why the double standard? Wins never stopped you stupid Lin haters from trashing Lin before.

13. sando

sando Member

Nah. We just ignore LOFs.

14. and1phan

and1phan Member

would not be surprised if Lin gets moved to 6th man, or gets traded tomorrow

15. Xfinity

Xfinity Member

Yeah I don't get the reason for sitting Lin the whole 4 quarter either. Douglas had 5 pts on 2-7 shooting with 0 assist through most of the 4th Quarter(around 2:30 min left). So if Lin was doing poorly enough to be bench then how did Douglas able to stay in the game that long? I mean you pay the guy good money to start for you yet you don't let him develop. Seem like mismanagement of resource to me.

16. DDuana

DDuana Member

Groveling to your boss who does not want you around might be your thing, but Jeremy Lin has more self-respect and dignity.

17. kozmo

kozmo Member

Felton over the last 10 games is shooting 30% from the field....? really? He just guns it more....i guess thats what Lin has to do, SHoot

18. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Maybe this team doesn't fit Lin. Lin is better without any set plays...just let him roll with the ball and do whatever and that's what he's good at. The problem is the Rockets don't do that....they run plays all the time and so basically Lin is being reduced to just a passer and spot shooter. He is not even being used as a PG...i seen multiple possessions up the court, Lin never touch the ball a single time and he's a PG. If you watched the game, other players are having fun shooting the ball while Lin is just dribbling and passing.

This is getting old...the Rockets coach was preaching about getting Lin more touches...yea right!! I don't see how Lin is going to improve if he doesn't fit into the team....might as well trade him to the Lakers because the Lakers need a PG that make plays for others.

19. Jedster

Jedster Member

You're honest about your feelings. Too bad this forum doesn't give folks like you a place to vent without trashing you.

20. ninamu

ninamu Member

Did u just pull this out of your ass?