1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Cavaliers @ Rockets 12/9/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

2. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I wish we had Yao so he could posterize LeBron again. This game from last year was truly remarkable... defensive explosion.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MbqKbI_qYN4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MbqKbI_qYN4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anyways... GO ROCKETS!

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Should be interesting to see if Battier+Ariza can be as effective on Lebron as Battier+Artest was. I think they will do an adequete job.

We always match up well against gimmick teams like the Cavs with only one real offensive weapon. Without Yao, it will be a tough game to pull out however. If Brooks brings his A game, it should be a victory, but Lebrons quickness could lead to multiple blocked shots.

The good news is this is the second night of a b2b for the Cavs.

4. archinkent

archinkent Member

they are on a roll right now, so its gonna be tough. if they win today, id love to see the rockets end their streak.

5. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

If we win, at least our Rockets prove my sig wrong.

Defend our home court, seriously. :grin:

6. devilsdandruff

dont you miss yao ming.

7. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I'd get pretty pissed if they started dancing at a 10 point lead.

8. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

We should pull out a win here, the Rockets give up intensity playing the Cavs as how they play against the Lakers.

9. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

i'll be at the game!

question: what time will the doors be open? i want to get down while they warm-up and try to get autographs :cool:

10. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

6 PM CST

11. ThaShark316_28

Rockets win, 88-85.

12-9.

12. RyanB

RyanB Member

tough game
    we need everyone to step up, especially AB's gotta be very agressive in the offense, he is our motor
    great defense needed too
    Battier and Ariza are gonna shut LJ23
    Rockets 93-Cavs 87

13. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

This will be my first FSN game in HD. They finally gave me that channel :grin: :grin: :grin:

14. soupman

soupman Member

If Cleveland plays smart, they will pound the ball into the paint to Shaq. He's gonna be a tough cover for Hayes, Andersen, Scola, et.al. On the other hand, we need to pressure the ball and run them out of the gym to mitigate their post presence.

15. BROOKS & DONE

BROOKS & DONE Member

i really hope we pull this one off so the cav's will learn why there are seats on the side lines cant stand what lebron has started why are people like coby carl even acting like he has done anything productive for any team since he's been in the nba. also im starting to think that the media is gonna do to lebron what the world and media did to michael jackson he is going to lose his mind. its alredy starting to happen the dancing has got to stop maybe a little shoulder shake after a dunk in the lane when you just shook a defender and posterized someone but every dunk every time come on dont douche it up. also want to see a brooks and taylor combo instead of brooks and lowery, love lowery think hes great and should stick around for awhile but like what i saw from taylor just curious to see what they could produce.

16. reupdadj1

reupdadj1 Member

not to talk off topic cause i know you guys frown on that type of stuff. How did Noah get fined 15 grand for throwing the ball in the stands saturday but lebron gets away with dancing and showing up the other team while the game was in play.

Rockets win tho w/ the help of T-Mac by 10 :grin: :grin: :grin:

17. Notorious_Flava

Sorry, but this is going to be bad. I expect a big night from Lebron and Shaq as well. I'd start looking forward to the next game

18. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

agreeded.

19. reupdadj1

reupdadj1 Member

we could win because Cleveland has Oklahoma City tonight so back to back for them could mean win for us???

20. devilsdandruff

hack-a-shaq vs hack-a-chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.