1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bulls @ Rockets 3/31/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 30, 2016.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

What exactly did I blame on Dwight?

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Dwight is just going to miss or get fouled or get an offensively foul. It's not hate it's the truth there's no conspiracy against Howard. He sucks now.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Dwight was 3-4 last night (and even 1-2 FTs). He had 13 rebounds and 3 blocks. There were at least two times I saw when he rolled to the basket open while a teammate ignored him and shot instead. DMo was 1-7. Brewer was 0-7.

I am fine with trading or not re-signing him next year. But when he is working hard you and still an effective paint scorer you have to get him the ball more than four times.

4. Bo6

Bo6 Member

if brewer plays 10 less minutes we win.

it's still unbelievable that he is still getting 25mpg

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's actually very believable. JB is the coach. It is entirely expected that Brewer will play more than he should.

6. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Lol

22,000,000 marquee player and we get excited when he goes 1-2 from the free throw line.

Jesus christ.

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The point is he was trying. If he could be set up with some lobs that would be good. His athleticism combined with a sense of urgency is a win win situation.

8. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

JB will be the reason why we don't make the playoffs.

Even if we manage to make it, JB will be the reason we lose in the 1st round.

1 person likes this.
  9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Honestly, this game was a lot like their game against the Cavs only this time the shoe was on the other foot - so to speak. Again, everyone is b****ing at JB when, from where I see it, this team has adapted the drive and attitude of it's two "star" players. It's just not a championship vibe I see coming from the both of them.

10. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Didn't watch the game (i find myself doing that a lot this year). But D-Mo was +23 and he played 12 minutes? Again I didn't watch, but whatever he was doing (or not doing) it wasn't hurting the team.

I never thought I would long for Kevin McHale, Bickerstaff is a special kind of stupid.

11. elainas

elainas Member

Agree,
    DMo 12min, +- +23
    --
    Brew 17min, +- -12
    Beasly 31min, +- -19

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

DMO didn't play very well at all. Harden would have had 3-5 more assists with all the bunnies he missed. Help defense and effort always great though.

Beasley played really well

one of those nights +/- failed us.

13. boojaka

boojaka Member

Verdict: the team is playing better when Dmo on floor. He gives the ball movement so his teammates get a good look plus he rotates almost perfectly on defence making his team not to give open shots. It Doesnt matter if he missed few shots because most of times he has to create for himself and he rushed because he wants to prove himself to get more minutes on other hand he creates for his team and i bet he would have defended better against gasol/mirotic than dwight/beasley. End of! Give him more minutes because if he is not in shape by playoffs(another reason to play him more to even get there) we might as well say bye to any hopes to making into round 2. He has highest bball IQ on this team and the super coach not even intelligent enough to realise it. Not the only dmo fan but all this should have been obvious to most of you guys who can think basketball... Remember offence starts with defence. gl

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Loser ass team with a loser ass coach built by loser ass GM.

15. OTMax

OTMax Member

Gotta love a coach who shies away from responsibility and goes to cliches.

16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Corey Brewer on the day-after mood: &quot;Desperation. We’re in 9th now. That’s going on. We’re going to be a desperate tm. Can’t lose anymore.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/715971675406344193">April 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Morey should tell JBB to bench Brewer - enough is enough and someone has to take charge and take away Bickerstaff's wubbie!

DD

1 person likes this.
  18. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I asked Harden if playing the entire 2nd half for 4 games caught up to him. &quot;No. I'm 26. I'm young. I'm just going out there to do my job.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/715974913861881856">April 1, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Corey Brewer: &quot;To be honest we've been flat-out terrible all year.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockets?src=hash">#Rockets</a> <a href="https://t.co/0ASJee8saH">pic.twitter.com/0ASJee8saH</a></p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/715974745469026304">April 1, 2016</a></blockquote>

#958 Deuce, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Speak for yourself Brewer and JB needs to protect Harden, I like his answer. No excuses!

20. Lightsnowaction

I thought Harden already said they were playing every game like it is game 7 in the playoffs? How much more desperate can they get?