1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bulls @ Rockets 2/3/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 3, 2017.

1. bratna8

bratna8 Member

We get a big lead. Then play like we're God's gift to the world and collapse again. No timeouts called during collapse.

J Sizzle likes this.
  2. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

This current roster is not constructed to win a title this year. We are better than last year, just not a real contender. I say that to temper expectations. I know Morey sees the holes in the roster and if a good deal comes at the deadline he makes it, if not, we are major players this summer in FA. We MUST have more than 1 playmaker on the floor for this thing to really work well. Cant go far with Harden accounting for 49% of the offense (scoring or assisting). That needs to be down to about 30% I think.

I hope they are embarrassed after last night's big letdown and come out playing with energy tonight. Just make Chicago shoot from outside and you beat them.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  3. TheSource

TheSource Member

Let's go rockets this is where we turn the corner I feel it

4. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

First time this season I'm not excited at all to watch them play

hakeem94 and Stormy1234 like this.
  5. Russjr2

I don't know if a timeout would have helped much. I still believe it's too many 3s. I mean the whole team has to know NOBODY is hitting 3s tonight, do something else when the lead gets down to 10. We just don't have the players who can do anything else I think is the biggest problem. Gotta get a couple guys in there that can shoot OR put the ball on the floor and attack the paint. Right now we only have 1 of those and Gordon at times (so 1 and a half).

Tha_Dude likes this.
  6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Tbh this should've been clear to everyone from the start. But yeah, we're not as bad as we're right now.

7. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Rockets will beat-a Bulls. Rockets defense maybe sort of dysfunctional, but the Bulls team are on the verge of going back to the dark ages with mediocre records and players with a lot of egos bumping on each other. If we lose, it is un-Bull-ievable.

8. rockets13champs

who is going Early for the dollar drinks??

9. Russjr2

True, but you know how fans are after we have a hot start AND beat G St once..... SMH

10. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Tim Hardaway Jr. does not play for the Bulls, so I think we might have a chance.

11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Looking forward to seeing how this team responds to the adversity.

DonKnock, Tha_Dude and Stormy1234 like this.
  12. Zergling

Zergling Member

Bulls just destroyed the Thunder @ OKC 128-100. That may have been a big turning point for them after their recent public issues.

Could be another letdown game

13. joeson332

joeson332 Member

I gave up on them finding other ways to score other than a 3 4 years ago. All this team knows is shoot open 3s and miss open 3s. No sense of midrange game and trying to score inside the paint

14. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Already penciling in an L. Yeah Im being negative Ill get over it

15. Russjr2

I just don't think they have gotten the talent to do otherwise. I think they had Howard (inside) and James (outside) and tried to put shooters around them. Now we have a MDA system that needs shooters but we don't have dead eye shooters to make it deadly. It's just kinda ok, and good at times when they are on haha I do hope Morey can get another guy that can come in and provide some playmaking (doesn't even have to be an all star). James is doing waaaay too much to me. I know the numbers are cool and all but that wont last...

16. rockets13champs

how is ESPN airing celtics vs lakers over this Bulls and Rockets game??

Butler and Wade vs Harden not attractive enough over russell vs thomas

17. Lightsnowaction

Need to man the paint, especially the boards Capela+Nene or Harrell.

18. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

anyone know if we can move down from nosebleed seats once inside TC?

19. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance