1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bulls @ Rockets 11/24/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 23, 2021.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. TimDuncanDonaut

House might have trade value now. :D

3. juanming

juanming Member

Man I know that everyone wants chet. I know that he will go number one

However just like last year everybody including their mama said that Cade Cunningham should do number one and look how that turned out

I'm not saying chet will be a bust what I'm saying is that with his narrow shoulders and being super skinny he's going to get absolutely destroyed and manhandled defensively by 290 lb power forward in the NBA and he's probably too lanky and slow to play small forward like Evan Mobley. it will take him years and years at HgH just to catch up to the NBA like 3 or 4 years easily Man hes super skinny it's actually scary

I mean I know he's only eighteen I know that men usually fill out around Twenty-One years old but damn boy

I like Duran. I have no idea his first name I have no idea his measurables I'm going strictly by his name it sounds super super cool reminds me of the boxer in the 90s from Mexico and also I like Duran Duran.. that Jersey would be dope with Duran on the back of it

I kind of don't like banchero either because so many dookies have turned out to be average in the NBA

I'm taking Duran.

4. BonziWellsGOAT

He's actually 20 I believe.

5. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

2 GAME WINNING STREAK COMING UP I BELIEVE

6. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

THE question going forward... now what. I mean, we can't not play Theis at all forever right? Can't have another Wall on this team lol

palmsnbananas likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sorry, breh, we in the dark as well.

DeBeards likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

'It feels so good for Haaaaoooussse, Hooooousse...‘ For those guyyyyyys.

Oh boi.

@Jontro Welcome to maaaai gaais.

9. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

We need to start Sengun over Tate, Tate cannot shoot and short. Sengun can shoot from the outside and can block and rebound. The starting five:

Porter
    Green
    Gordon
    Sengun
    Wood

Bench:

Martin
    Brooks
    Augustine
    Tate
    Theis

BigShasta, Rocketeer and txtodd like this.
  10. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

I’m fine with not playing him…

wlekfjv923n likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

stop with empty illusions, john wall was pick no 1 and a priced piece back then, now you sit him for the season just to avoid cancer harming you...

benn sithmonths had pretty highlights like chet in the past now hes a trouble to his team...

just play fair basketball and try to win.... dont seek shortcuts around hard work, dedication and competition...they never work...this is basketball, in fact, whether you win or not dont matter at all... losing games on purpose isnt basketball ....its circus...

Dobbizzle likes this.
  12. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

[​IMG]

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  13. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

I got one sausage, I'm gonna share that in the 'Jalen Green suffers left leg injury' thread…but i can't ensure thats 100% reliable.

#1393 DeBeards, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  14. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

This is the way. Tate has a serious case of tunnel vision. He’s not a starter in this league.

15. j@amc

j@amc Member

This is the best comp for Matthews that I've seen. Caruso has that high BBIQ and has added so much to his game since his college days. He's a great person and a fantastic teammate.

16. spm_fan

spm_fan Member

What opening is that in your profile picture? Four knights game?

17. j@amc

j@amc Member

Thanks for asking. It's actually a Queen's Gambit position, one that White needs to take some strategic chances to break through and avoid an endgame that has inherent weaknesses. I've had this profile for a long time (since I came to Clutchfans) as our team has always needed to make somewhat risky strategic moves to get better. Some of those moves worked out better than others.

When our current rebuild started, I thought I might update to something else since our roster seemed in such disarray. It's hard to be strategic when the pieces don't fit (or are locked into such a dysfunctional position). Things do seem a little better at the moment. Probably when the new year comes, I'll change to something else.

hakeem94 and pippendagimp like this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And a bubble champion.

20. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

When I saw this thread bumped, can’t say I expected the reason to be related to chess.

Killatron 2000 likes this.