1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 2/27/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Man when Parsons' plays bad he REALLY plays bad. Horrible ball handler.

2. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

this is what happens with young teams: Sac, wiz, now bucks. We just need to focus moving forward. I still think McHale may not be the right coach for this team...paging Phil Jackson! or....the assistant coach Finch--supposedly that guy is responsible for our high-paced offense anyways. Keep Mchale on as a big man consultant. His substitions were awful and momentum killing

3. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

i dont think we have ever taken advantage of a team coming off a back to back. god ****ing dammit

4. trock

trock Member

You know I'd almost believe these people that say there are no LOH, but then you see posts about Lin's defense after a game like this. LOL.

5. texansalltheway

We suck, and McHale needs to get fired because he is clueless

6. rocketblood713

Yall can thank Bun B for the jynx too lol all the Lakers fans are laughin there a## off right now way to giving them hope Rockets !

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If Parsons hadn't been watching Jennings, Ellis would have never even have gotten the pass. Parsons got caught looking, Ellis cut back and got the pass. Parsons really screwed up there.

8. lostfan815

lostfan815 Member

All the Teams we want to lose are losing games this week but Rockets FAIL to get a win that would gain ground.

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Failed Rebounding cost the Rockets...I thought they shouldve subbed in a Rebounding forward...once again...its the inability to rebound the loose ball that cost the Rockets yet another game. Make this #4...smh

10. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Based on what? Your r****dation?

11. Rhod

Rhod Member

Too many TOs by Parsons, 5 TOs. Harden had 7, but he has 7 assists. Parsons should let Lin or Harden handle the ball.

12. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

**** this **** I don't even ****ing.

Bull****! Overtime loss time and again. Stupid hornets last minute losses. Washington Wizards and this bull****. I can't ****ing believe this ****. **** everyone. Can't get a ****ing rebound.

13. slickricky

slickricky Contributing Member

exactly what i saw.... started running at him after he already release it.... sorta like barkley on stockton remember when... UGH this one hurts

more then anything i hope hardens knee is fine

14. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

Guess you weren't watching the game. Lin was guarding Jennings and forced him to give up the ball. Lol you're an idiot.

15. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Lin and Beverly or Anderson should have been in the game on that possession. Why was Parsons guarding Ellis? McHales is stupid.

16. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

I knew we were gonna lose when tied at 107. McHale has never demonstrated his ability to draw a play to close a game like that. For a coach who doesn't know xs and os and who doesn't have any play sets, the tie at last seconds means automatic loss for us. The same situation happen in Washington last game.

17. dsid411

dsid411 Member

Can we trade Harden and Lin for Ellis?

jk, CHILL.

18. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

This one on coaching staff....I swear I have seen a lose like this way to often this season...When the Rockets can't get a rebound because the play too small in crunch time...YOU HAVE ANOTHER 7FT ON THE BENCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

19. nadman89

nadman89 Member

who cares about the shot it was lucky but we shouldve won this game they were on a back to back us @ home , wtf , up 17 to 2 below 500. teams and trying to make the playoffs and blow it just bad were not a playoff team especially without ppat no muscle no midrange no reb, we gave away 2 orebs on the last possession just bad basketball

20. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

GTFO.