1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 1/18/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 18, 2014.

1. mbignfat

mbignfat Rookie

OMG! are you stalking me? :eek:

I know I'm a beautiful person but I really don't appreciate being stalked even on the internetz :p

2. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Wow, long time since I've been on this site and I see nothings changed really. LOF vs LOH ad nauseum. As a LOF myself I've been trying to stay away from this place because it's simply bad for my health and not worth the time and effort. The negativity here is palpable and getting worse by the day.

As a matter of fact I think all Lin fans should probably leave this site and discuss Lin elsewhere, lets give these guys their site back, most of them have been hardcore Rockets fans for years and I could see how it would piss them off that their site has been taken hostage by this silly feud. It's true that most Lin fans care more about the player than the organization itself. CLuthfans.com is not like realgm or other generic forums, the guys on here bleed red, they are hardcore loyal to the team.

Clearly this sentiment is shared by the mods and longtime members that Lin fans are not welcome here, and I really don't blame them. As Lin fans we love the underdog story, the way Lin overcame discrimination and all the roadblocks to his success, we identify and relate with that but the members here don't see that nor do they care, nor should they. They are here to follow their favorite team and all it's players. They have associated their dislike of us to Lin himself, that much is clear as well, it's only human nature.

Take it from me Lin fans, staying here and arguing pointless battles is only going to bring more negativity into your life. Life is too short for that. Most of us are Asian American, we are an underrepresented community; let's try to improve our image and fight our battles in a positive way. make your own sites, be the best person you can be, we need more role models like Lin, maybe the next one can be you. And for godsakes lets leave this place so there can be some peace here, it's clear we are not welcome here and these guys desperately want their site back, it's a big year for them. Sometimes the real way to win is not to fight at all.

3 people like this.
  3. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

deflection is another sure sign that you have nothing left to offer.

don't kid me or yourself, your error was linked in the other thread by another astute user and contributing member

4. mbignfat

mbignfat Rookie

Yes, and I admitted my error on that thread. As I stated there, I was viewing multiple threads and when posting to an error and thought that my post didnt get through, hence I decided to repost it not realizing I did it on another thread.

Still, what I said still holds true. People who call Lin a scrub PG and demanding a trade for a better PG when in fact, Harden is doing the PG duties are hypocrites and full of stupids. I sure hope you aren't one of those posters :cool:

5. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

God the entire team is shooting horribly hopefully this is fixed after the all Star week

6. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

Did you just make a thread entitled done with the team? o.o

8. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Well said. There are probably only 2 LOHs to every 500 LOFs. But if someone points out the illogical arguments being used they get branded.

I've been hoping lin gets traded for a point of similar abilities just to get rid of the drama queens.

9. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

Great win. Can't wait for the Portland game.

10. Andrew Wiggins

I passed out during half time. Can someone tell me what happened? I see Jones had a monster night. It looks like the 4 spot is finally not a concern.

11. kastuul

kastuul Member

McHale intentionly played and rested Lin and Harden at the same time.

And then bench Lin for the whole 4th quarter.

Wired.

I hate his rotation.

12. Dementium

Dementium Member

This.

We won so I guess its okay. But his rotations are really weird sometimes. Its like he tosses a coin or something before games and decides, ok, Imma gonna go with this.

Brewer suddenly starts after having almost not played at all? Keeping Garcia in for so freaking long when its clear hes ineffective (and I know some of you guys b****ed about this too) ? Or going with the hot hand when said hand is cold as hell.

And mostly, my biggest greatest peeve of all is the fact hes running Harden and Parsons into the ground. We saw the results last season when Harden was injured come playoff time. Do we really want a repeat this season?

There just doesn't seem to be a lot of sense sometimes.

Lol, don't tell me you guys who are non-LOFs don't have a problem with his rotations.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait...you don't bleed red?

14. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

I use to believe that our blood was blue because of the whole lack of oxygen thing and that the blue men group had transparent skin.

[​IMG]

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL at LOFs

16. Hardensway

Hardensway Member

There are no more lofs around here. They have been purged. Just look at the number of pages on the farm. Lol

17. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

I haven't watched the game yet but came here looking for the Trade High on Tarrence Jones thread. I hate when Clutchfans wants to trade away anyone who scores 20+ one time.

18. Razsan

Razsan Member

So why was NO effort made to shore up that position? And we have other options...when Parsons was out Brewer wasn't the starter.
    And I do get it. Lin has the shortest leash if any starter on the team. Always has and always will until he's traded.

19. Razsan

Razsan Member

Boy that 13-14 and 6 a game was really a huge improvement over Lin..

20. Andrew Wiggins

It's a Saturday game at 7PM against the Bucks. A lot of people missed the game because they had better things to do on a Saturday night. They're also the worst team in the NBA.

This is another reason why some fans are annoying.

[​IMG]