1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 11/3/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 2, 2007.

1. TMc1

TMc1 Member

First home court game of the season, SO EXCITING! We have to be careful with this young team. They didn't do bad in the first opening game against Spus. They're talented and athletic!

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Member

You forgot about San Antonio.

3. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

u wish, 12 playoff teams we will face, including 2 spurs, 2 dalls, 2 phonxs

to be honest, those 6 games, if we can win 3 it would be great

4. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

i don't worry about portland, i worry about new orland, they are good this year, they will be very good this year, a playoff team.

5. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

BIG win for Rockets

113-89

Mac goes for 42 & Ming goes for 27 ;)

6. engr chris

engr chris Member

i hope it would be a sell out crowd tomorrow supporting our beloved rockets. because when i watch rox games in tv back in the philippines, many seats are empty. especially on the corners. why is that?

7. michaelviii

michaelviii Member

At this stage,no team in NBA is weak enough for us to ignore.Plus we get this trading rumor that might be disrupting our chemistry...My only hope is that Yao won't be so sluggish on our home opener.
    BTW,do Rockets' players read ClutchFans?

8. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

The Blazers had their high hopes for the season dashed before it ever even started. Portland lost Greg Oden, the top pick from the 2007 NBA Draft, to season-ending knee surgery in the summer. Despite the loss, the Blazers don't arrive into Houston without some talent. They're led by rookie of the year Brandon Roy and a rising star in former University of Texas stadnout LaMarcus Aldridge.
    They're good man,don't take this like over W.

9. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

And they don't have D-Miles because of the injury and that makes our job easier but Portland is Portland and they will not give up easy,even Spurs had some problems.

10. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

predict how many dunks t-mac will have tonight. he's had TWO in each game so far! that is really amazing.

also we could very well lose this game. we could come out too confident and lack energy. good teams beat teams theyre supposed to beat so hopefully we dont take them lightly.

11. Barkley

Barkley Member

Oh man, first season in new home court. Gotta be excitin' game.

We have 2-0 start, Blazers aresn' the best team, especially without Randolph and Oden but damn Aldridge has been great and Martel Webster has shown a great shootin' touch. But damn, it should really be a win for us. That's the first game at home floor, we need to be confident before Monday and Tuesday.

After that two games I of course expect big things from Tracy, he's really hot.

But I also really hope Yao will play better, he will find his shape. And of course our bench, I also expect big things from them.

And of course the start. We had 2 slow starts. Of course we won those games but it's important to play well from the beginin' so I expect a quick start and quick finish.

Rockets win, I don't care about the score but we win,

GO ROCKETS!

12. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

The Rockets should win this one. They're a good young team, but we're a better veteran team with more experience.

They got a good Brandon Roy and Aldridge. But we got Tmac, Yao, MJ, Bonz, Rowdies... man we got everything.

13. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

The blazers have no one to guard tmac, and with tmac getting comfortable in this offense it is hard not to see tmac not getting atleast 30points.
    Yao on the other hand may struggle alittle as pryzbilla is a defensive big, so it will be interesting to see how Yao deals with it.

14. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

That's what Yao feels most comfortable with. He'll have a good night.

15. nreal2007

nreal2007 Rookie

the lakes beat the suns and the HAWKS beat the mavs last night. THE HAWKS!?!?!?! :confused: :p what is goin on here. o' i know, the ref is not favoring the favorite team because they're being watch by the FBI.

GO ROX!!!!!!!!!!!1 BIG 2-0

16. Shay

Shay Member

The Hawks have a pretty good team , especially at home.
    Thye have a chance to make the playoffs.
    Plus Howard was out and Harris got injures during the game as well.

17. zong

zong Member

Go to the game. Rox112: Blazers 89. The Rockets will have a 3:0 start since 1996-1997.

18. nreal2007

nreal2007 Rookie

how bad is the injury? And what did thug boy do this time to be out?

19. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

we won't go undefeated. spurs/dallas/suns are just too tough to beat them twice in one month.

but i think we'll fare well say 12-5.

20. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

yao avg 27-28 ppg v. portland last yr right. yao tend to play well v. traditional centers.