1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Game 5 Podcast: “Predictable” Rockets crush Mavericks, advance to West Semifinals

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 29, 2015.

1. rocketsmetalspd

I don't because Howard will play more than 25 minutes a game and Capela has taken Dorsey's minutes. If you go back and look at the two games the Rockets lost to the Spurs, when Howard was in the Rockets were playing well on D but once Howard had to sit and Dorsey was the backup the Spurs would go on good run on the Rockets.

2. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I really hope we set the tone early by making free throws when hacked, if we play the Spurs. Somehow, I feel more confident playing the Spurs than the Clips.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Mark Cuban just got owned.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Dwight commented last year on how if certain perimeter defenders did their job it would not only make it easier for him but he'd be alot better. Meaning he needs help on the perimeter. Dwight also gets his rest with Dmo being a 7ft wall next to him. Dmo has very good quickness laterally for his size so when the penetrator finally got by Dmo, D12 was there for the weak side block... That's the Rox at their best. Obviously Pat Bev helped wear down the penetration on the perimeter as well...

5. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

LMAO monta ellis cannot pass even if he wants to

he's a horrible passer its just not his thing

6. daernoth

daernoth Member

Am I the only one that doesn't see a link to a podcast in that page?

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Strange. You were right. A fix I made an hour or so ago to something appears to have blocked the podcast from displaying. I removed that and the podcast is visible again. Thanks for the heads up.

8. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

Nice job as always Clutch!

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. craguin

craguin Member

[​IMG]