1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Full James Harden Highlights - 37 points, 12 assists 10/31/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2012.

1. King Boo

King Boo Member

He just signed for 5 years at a little less than 80 mil, so 85 mil for 6 years essentially.

2. Outlier

Outlier Member

The play where Jeremy Lin drives at the 1:00 mark and passes to the top perimeter then to Harden... what is up with that spacing? Lin and Morris so close together on the offensive end. Sure Harden made it but still... these guys need to be consistent with spacing on the court.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you sure an outlier with that comment on this thread.

:eek:

4. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Member

This guy just knows how to get buckets. Just watched the highlights again. IQ is through the roof. Impressive handles despite the 4 TO's, I attribute that to only having two practices with the team. +I didn't know he could pass the rock too

5. Convictedstupid

He should've had a couple more and1 buckets. Refs swallowed their whistles on a few of his drives.

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Comparing Harden to Kevin Martin is night and day.

7. Bids9

Bids9 Member

Thanks Clutch your a champ. Especially from overseas its hard to watch games

8. DWFerrell

DWFerrell New Member

At work missed the game hopefully i got pn dvr cuz Harden made the market sky-Rocket(s). Did the same thing when we got Mcgrady wit FSN. Got 2 check this game out for sure. Harden put up elite debut number's, how much u wanna bet the whole world watching now.
    Shock the World!

9. alex_eg6

alex_eg6 Member

Harden made me harden....

10. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Thank you so much, Clutch!

11. bad_jason

bad_jason Member

The "I'm a little gay for Harden" Thread.

"Harden’s 37 points tied the second most ever scored by a player making his debut with a team and the most for a Rockets player in his debut, easily topping the 28 points Lewis Lloyd scored in the 1983-84 opener.

Perhaps more impressive than his scoring were the 12 assists (along with six rebounds and four steals), making Harden the first Rockets player to go for 37 points and 12 assists in a game since Hakeem Olajuwon in the 1994-95 season."

Dude, drool and *****.

12. liljojo

liljojo Member

*yawn* wake me up when he matches Dream's quadruple-double.

JK amazing performance tonight. I'm not dumb enough to expect this every night, but knowing that kind of ability is...dare I say....arousing?

13. Outlier

Outlier Member

Does anyone else think Parsons is gay? Check it out @ 7:37 mark.

14. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Very exciting!

15. Asian Sensation

I know it's just 1 game but my goodness... he displayed just about every single skill-set I love in a player.

First of all I love left handed players. He already has a natural advantage by being a lefty but you combine that with his handles which are off the hook (better than I remembered), his jumper is wet, he attacks and gets to the bucket with ease, his footwork is impeccable, he has a knack for being in the right place and spot at the right time, he has great balance, body control and vision. Moreover, his decision making is on point. I can name a bunch of other things to add to the list but these are the things that stood out to me most.

I don't want to knee-jerk and gush over this guy because not every game will be this easy and he still has a lot to prove but it's hard not to get excited. He has a plethora of skills and loads of talent that even if one thing isn't going well he can still make a big impact on a game.

He's easily the best shooting guard we've had since Clyde Drexler and it feels damn good knowing he's going to be with us for quite some time.

16. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Dude has been with these guys 3 days and had 12 assists!

17. -Rockets

-Rockets Member

The penetrated in with no disturbance the whole night :eek:

18. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. roxxy

roxxy Member

Yes thank you. I commented about the spacing issues in the game thread. This was a great game and a great win but the team is still a work in progress.

20. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member