1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Businesses and Services

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3814, Jul 3, 2008.

1. 3814

3814 Member

I figured I'd start a thread for any business owners or freelancers to share a bit about what they do.

I've always believed that business is best when done with those you know, like and trust. Although we don't necessarily "know" each other all that well, we can certainly forge business relationships that can benefit everybody involved.

I know there's a guy who makes fudge out there somewhere, a club owner, a video game company, some bands, and whatever else. But instead of starting little threads whenever we our companies have promotions or newsworthy events...it would be good to have a listing page for other members to refer to when they need something.

If anybody ever needs a valentines gift they can browse here for a member-owned store, if somebody is looking for a web designer they can find one listed here, etc...

It doesn't matter what you do - if you have a business or company that offers products or services that other Clutchfans members might need - post it here.

I'll start it off...

------------------------------------------------
    Chad Kettner
    Copywriting
    Compelling Words for Web & Print

I write direct-response sales letters (online or offline), SEO articles, press releases, web content, e-books, auto-responders, newsletters and more.

I've earned my English degree in University, created high-converting copy for a number of million dollar companies, and helped many small businesses and entrepreneurs get started in online marketing.

To find out more, visit my website - http://CopywritingSells.com

------------------------------------------------

Your turn...