1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchCity Basketball 2/22/03

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by B, Feb 18, 2003.

1. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

LOL, no I dont think she knows about her. But I know who he is talking about, she is a Texans cheerleader, her name is Angela. She is smokin! Shes got a boyfriend though :mad:

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I am going to scout the campus and post what i see of the place later on in the night. I am talking about location and stuff, because I don't have a permit to park there, plus I don't feel like spending two or three bucks for one day parking there.

3. B

B Contributing Member

Is free parking available on the weekends?

Just as a warning, I'm listed as day to day with flu like symptoms. Most likely what will happen is I'll just be there 12-2 instead of my original plan of 12-5.

B

4. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

B Didn't you have the flu last time? Are you already working up an excuse?;)

5. B

B Contributing Member

Yeah, I did, but this is flu-like symptoms, I don't know what it is exactly. If I'd actually get some regular hours of sleep and eat something other than junk food all day long I might not get sick so often.

B

6. ewfd

ewfd Member

[​IMG]

she's got all black hair now.. but jesus christ.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. ewfd

ewfd Member

parking is free on the weekends.

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

It is easy to spot. It is this big ass building on the right side. It looks like there is construction going on though. It looks pretty spiffy. I am looking at the clouds right now. it is going to rain hardcore.

9. B

B Contributing Member

Thanks for the update Kam! I'm looking forward to you swatting my shots all day like last time, unless I'm lucky enough to be on your team.

B

10. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Is the rec center near the architecture building?

11. ewfd

ewfd Member

not really.

if you keep going down cullen, turn left on wheeler, then turn left on calhoun and it's on your right.. you can't miss it

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

There should be some sign saying SEMESTER 2003.

13. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Since i'm an unemployed college graduate, I've been visiting friend's at different schools and playing ball at the different courts. I went down to UH to ball Thursday (Feb 13). The gym was great. I had to pay $6 to get in with a student who actually goes to UH. I've heard if you're lucky, you can get in if the right person is working the gates. The courts are real nice. Won't be able to make it, I'll be in Dallas this weekend.

p.s. lot's of good looking women walking around... not as many as SMU, but hey, no complaints from me :D

14. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Have we determined yet how many UH students we actually have and how we are going to get all the non-UH students in? If we all show up at different times, how is this going to work?

15. ewfd

ewfd Member

so far I think only The Summit and I are students.

He works there, so maybe he can work some magic for us.

Otherwise, just pay the 6 bucks.

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was under the impression that we would all be paying $6 anyway, but that they wouldn't let us in at all if we didn't have a student with us. Is that not true?

17. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

I have a test on Saturday so I guess I'll see you guys there. I'll be huffing and puffing though :(

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Who are we paying the six bucks to? I don't want to pay some six bucks to some guy that doesn't work there.
    I am going to wait in the front at 11:45 AM.

I am going to be wearing black wind pants, or red shorts, probably black wind pants, and a white T.

What is the Summit, and ewfd going to be there?

19. ewfd

ewfd Member

as someone else already said, sometimes the people scanning IDs at the entrance sometimes let non-students in for free.. I don't know if you have to have a student w/ you in order to get in with the fee.. but we should be able to work something out.

20. ewfd

ewfd Member

You'll be paying the six bucks to the office, it's a business too ya know.

I'll be wearing black shorts and a grey shirt that says "university of houston" on it in red.