1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by krockets, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

man... where the hell have you been? post more. :)

2. mig0s

mig0s Member

I hope this really means that Clutch refunds the minuscule amount of money ONLY when someone is bragging about the CM status. Because I don't see what is wrong when someone just donates a dollar but and don't care about the CM status. If everyone of this forum donates 1 dollar, it makes 40000$. And I hope Clutch won't refund everyone.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Clutch accepts all donations to the tip jar I'm sure, but I am referring to those who are expecting something in return.

There is clear difference between a donation to this website and a donation in order to get "contributing member" status.

What it means is that you don't send him 20 cents via paypal and then wonder why you didn't get upgraded to "Contributing Member".

The whole idea is that you're gaining a status because you made a contribution.

When most people think of a contribution they usually would think of a dollar amount, not the amount of nickels you scrounge up with the Doritos crumbs under your couch cushions.

We're not talking about people being cheapskates here. I already have said the issue isn't that somebody donated such a small amount, the issue is that somebody gave a small amount and expected something immediately in return.

Clutch is not making a dime off these R2K donations, he generously offered to give anybody who donated money to R2K CM status, and this chump clearly was trying to jump on the chance and really didn't care about the cause at all. That is why I exposed him, and I'd do it again. Call me a dick all you want, I give 2 ****s about your opinion. I can't believe somebody would have the audacity to pester Clutch about such a measly donation when Clutch is only involved out of the goodness of his heart.

****ing pathetic.

#143 moestavern19, May 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I believe he only does it when someone posts in here complaining about it. He also refunds people who have previously been banned that set up new accounts. I think Clutch takes great pride in how great of a site he has created and maintained.

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

so obvious that he was trying to buy his CM status.

he sent the least amount he could because its not about helping R2K, its about technically being a contributor so he could get his status changed.

the frustration about the emails stems from his feelings that he had payed for something (status) and not received it. so he writes emails to check the status of his "order."

-----------------------

word to the wise; for those of you still waiting for status upgrades:

it took about 6 months to a year after my second contribution to the tip jar to get my status changed. i donated because i use this FREE site everyday, and the guy who runs the site does it for FREE. the status upgrade was just gravy.

what you need to do is donate because its the right thing to do. if you get ur status changed, consider it a plus.

2 people like this.
  6. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

1 thing left to ask? Krockets.... how does clutchs' butt taste?

1 person likes this.
  7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Dude, you are perhaps the biggest d-bag of all time on this site. It sickened me to see you use my post as some type of defense of you.

Everyone, except you, donated to show appreciation and support to R2K.

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

That was epic. Haha.

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Really, people not to stop with the dollar thing. The intention is the problem here, not the amount. When it's for a good cause, every little bit of money can help. This isn't in reference to this guy, because he's a douche...but i'm just saying
    <br>
    <br>
    Wtf is this nonsense? And what does it have to do with anything??
    <br>
    Seriously, this thread is ridiculously dumb. It should be locked ASAP...

We need you R2K :grin:

10. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

How about we just let it die?

11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

[​IMG]
    But in all seriousness I agree, I think krockets may have suffered enough...

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Well that was a productive way to spend my first couple of hours at work on a Monday....

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Toasting in epic Bread.

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thread participant...

krocket=Dickcheese

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.