1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, I have sent you 4 emails, but you never reply!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by krockets, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

Its really blowing my mind right now why Clutch hasn't uprooted his life and sold his business by now so he can take care of Whiny Dollar Man's problem. How rude of Clutch...

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'll call him what he will. He's using R2K's medical emergency as leverage to catapult him to contributing member status.

This is WRONG. And... he contributed that one dollar for all the wrong reasons, not out of sheer goodwill as he should have done.

3. Convictedstupid

I thought it took donating a minimum of $20 to get Contributing Member status? Or am I just talking out of my ass?

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

here's the thing you don't even get, krockets. there are almost 100 if not more members here who have not received their upgrade, and might not for a few days, perhaps weeks now.

i wonder how many of them sent emails to Clutch, demanding to know when their status be upgraded?

i wonder how many of them sent multiple emails, fuming at the lack of timely response on this highly prioritized matter?

and how many of them felt so obligated by their duty to start a thread, publicly calling out the 'fundraiser', so completely deluded by their sense of self entitlement, that they can't see their selfish behavior?

i think we get it. you didn't get a response. you're not happy. so this is how you voiced your frustration.

over a hundred pennies.

6. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

There is no minimum to upgrade your status...

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Wow i didnt know that. I donated $10 almost 6 months ago, maybe i should send clutch 4 angry emails.

8. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Lol and make a thread full of win like this :grin:

9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

You are in fact, talking of out your ass.

[​IMG]

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Failure 4 - Publicly being the biggest self-righteous douche on this website.

Get off your choir boy kick bobrek, nobody appreciates your goody-two-shoes attitude.

I have already stated that the donation amount was not the issue here, but rather the intent behind it.

I didn't care that the dude donated a dollar, I was just going to pass on the info to Clutch and let him take care of it... but this guy quite obviously saw this as a cheap chance to gain CM status and didn't really care about the cause, which I find to be in extremely poor taste.

Whats ever worse is he pestered Clutch about it and Clutch sent me an email to ask about him specifically and I neglected to address it immediately, so he is accusing Clutch of not responding to him when it wasn't even in his hands.

So if anything krockets should have emailed me and asked why I wasn't immediately in a hurry to make note of his staggering contribution to the R2K fund.

Instead he started this moronic thread and got what was coming to him.

Good riddance.

1 person likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this will answer your question

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LjsoYOz4D8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LjsoYOz4D8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

12. Garner

Garner Member

I'm with you Krockets, you are owed something, definitely a new status.

However, based on your performance here, I'm thinking "Contributing Member" would be too pedestrian......you need something a little more.....special for your contribution.

So, lets get this started folks! What should Krockets Member status be changed to? Any suggestions?

"Pennies"?

13. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

Krockets... funny man. You remind me of a guy i know named Kronke... Krockets... it's prob. the person i think it is. He would act the same way you are right now... is it really you? ya chode.

1 dollar... i'd contribute 10 dollars just so this "guy le douche" can be blocked from this website.

14. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

Sorry for the double post, but another thing.

You said your unemployed? your also prob. the 1 who sits and collects unemployment, food stamps, any free money out there and says man... "whats america do for me"??

Krockets= scrub of america.

15. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

16. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

17. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

[​IMG]

#97 OmegaSupreme, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
  18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

[Insert generic popcorn reference]

19. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

I have donated over $100 to the site, and have been waiting three years for my upgrade. LOL

1 person likes this.
  20. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Lol...damn...

Maybe you should have started this thread..... :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.