1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CLUTCH CITY Takes Over Manhattan (cool story bro)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jbasket, Apr 19, 2015.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

I got a blank, so not sure if the A was even pressed :p

2. the shark

the shark Member

very cool that you all were able to do this. I remember back when I lived in NYC (29th & 3rd), and I was on my own watching the Rockets/Oilers/Astros.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Surprised they let so many sausages in at the same time

Don't they have a male-female ratio of some sort to maintain in most places in NYC?

4. jbasket

jbasket Member

That was exactly my intention.

Surprised that they let in 25 people that gave them business? Um... I wasn't really surprised...

5. jbasket

jbasket Member

Mini bump. Who is in for this Friday's game? Let's get the ball rolling on this.

6. jbasket

jbasket Member

We are having another meet up at Dublin House for the game this Friday. Come through.

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

Hey,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a viewing party at The Hog Pit confirmed for game 7 tomorrow.

8. cml750

cml750 Member

The Hog Pit??? Sounds like a place where they serve really healthy food.;) Seriously though I hope everyone has a great time and leaves EXTREMELY happy which would mean a Rockets victory.

9. jbasket

jbasket Member

Yo guys, there is going to be another viewing party at The Hog Pit for tonight's game. Y'all should come through, there were 40 people the last time for a weekend meet-up. (37 West 26th St).

There are already an estimated 8 showing already. Reservation starts at gametime (obviously can get there early if you so want to) under "Rose".

NYC Rockets fans Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381087608887270/