1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clint Capela

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by rockets2012, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Nook

Nook Member

The likelihood of DMO and Jones both being back is low.

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That depends on what happens with Smith. I'd be surprised if the Rockets dealt away T-Jones if Smith wasn't back.

3. johnnydeezy1

johnnydeezy1 Member

You happy bro? haha

4. Medicine N Music

Medicine N Music Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Haha someone should rep me for that!

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Don't sweat it. Capela is untouchable.

I've said since Capela emerged that one (or two) of D-Mo, Smith and T-Jones will not return. IMO, it's very doubtful D-Mo is traded because of his skillset.

If Josh Smith can be re-signed affordably, T-Jones is a goner. One of those two won't be a Rocket next season.

6. varughese.arun

Please get rid of T. Jones

7. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Jones isn't great but he's young. Smith is a chucker that commits dumb fouls, overplays on defense, and has trouble finishing at the rim. His half court game is pathetic and he negates every assist with a turnover. You never know which Smith you're going to get. He can as easily shoot you out or a game as not. Jones might not be the answer but I have trouble believing that Smith is.