1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cleveland gaining steam in the LeBron James hunt?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Jul 6, 2014.

1. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

@foxsportsreiter: Source tells me decision by LeBron James has not yet been made to return to Cleveland, despite report to the contrary.

2. cdain3

cdain3 Member

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

ingenious

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Reminds me of last summer when it leaked that Dwight was headed to Houston and his agent was insisting that he hadn't made his decision.

Give it a few hours.

5. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Exactly. It's not over til the fat lady signs or the dotted line is signed, but it looks like it's about over. The major media outlets are waiting for 100% confirmation to not risk their reputation.

6. Marteen

Marteen Member

Going with the flow, moving trucks picking up exotic cars each year, only meeting face-to-face with Riley, and Woj saying sources saying that he hasn't made a decision leads to me believe he's staying in Miami. It's a really tough decision for him since he doesn't trust the team that he's with at the moment and coming back to Cleveland would be a feel-good moment. Wants to talk to the family for second opinions I'm assuming, but they want Cleveland, right? I think he stays in Miami.

7. what

what Member

wanna bet?

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Get in there right now, Daryl.

9. Marteen

Marteen Member

Hope I'm wrong.

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The tough decision is leaving, not staying. The longer this plays out the more obvious it becomes LeBron is NOT staying. He is "icing" the Heat.

It's to the point now I'm more concerned about how the delay affects what Morey can do about Parsons after he signs an offer sheet from the Mavs. It would be nice if Bosh would go ahead and sign now so the offseason with the Rockets can get started. But like the rest of the universe, Bosh is waiting on LeBron to announce.

12. Mr. Space City

the decision was better than this. just give a date and announce where you're going to go instead of a bunch of "journalist" makeup a bunch of bs just to get retweets and website hits.

13. likestohypeguy

My new favorite part of this video is around :30 when one drifter suddenly turns around as the other crosses him. So perfect.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysmLA5TqbIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

Well, that's a wrap:

[​IMG]

15. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

some awesome photo editing on my part^^

16. ric_flair

ric_flair Member

vegas odds for Cavs to win finals exactly after Spurs won it = 40 to 1
    vegas odds as of 5 min= ago 4 to 1

17. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

So because there's a framed Lebron Cavs jersey in some gym Mike Miller is shooting in this means LBJ is going back to Cleveland?

I probably missed something obvious....

18. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Mike Miller is being linked to LeBron. This isn't a Heat Jersey. This is a Cavs jersey in the middle of the shot, not even hanging up. The dude is teasing a return.

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Riley could have requested a couple of days before the big announcement, as he creates post-Lebron plans and starts talking to key players. Though he'd be left holding a bag of dung, he presumably would want to decorate the bag before revealing it to ESPN.

20. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Seems very convenient that it's on the ground in the center of the photo. I'm sure it wasn't always on the ground, but hung up somewhere only to be taken down...