1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cleveland Cavaliers introduce Mitchell Wiggins

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Space City, Jun 27, 2014.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Before this, I didn't realize Mitch was his dad.

Crazy that they screwed up twice.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

This negatively impacts the 0.0 % chance Lebron returns.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Lol - Gilbert is a clown. A sub prime loan charlatan who runs a joke of a franchise and permanently embarrassed himself in Comic Sans.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Glass houses, dude, glass houses. Hope you never have someone with a drug or alcohol problem in your family. And you probably have no clue what the 80's were like with the nose candy finding anyone with a decent income.

Mitchell was an excellent player who never got to hit his prime due to off-court issues. Hope he's excited for his son, even in Cleveland.

5. misterNguyen

misterNguyen Member

This has got to be the most awkward press conference. First calling him Mitchell Wiggins, then Andrew Wiggins not knowing when to stand up, then Andrew Wiggins awkwardly putting his hand on Coach Blatt's shoulders. Maybe I'm looking way too into this, lol.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

No, you're right. It was as awkward as intentional comedy, like "between two ferns" awkward. I love the way the dude stands when he doesn't know where the jersey is. He looks as confused as a cow who had his feed trough moved overnight.

Look even at the 0:05 mark the announcer's face has an "uh oh" expression, like, "I think I might have just forgotten the guy's name. I am so freaking nervous. **** me."

Just for some context... :grin:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nY8rSagkhzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#46 B-Bob, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014