1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Will Reed Sheppard continue his torrid play in Summer League? Join us as the Rockets take on Ron Holland and the Pistons at 5:30pm CT!

Rockets vs. Pistons - LIVE!

[Cinema] Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Sep 19, 2011.

1. percicles

percicles Member

Leo is like 6'0, Hoover was like 5'7. I think he might also be using the same accent from The Aviator. Leo's not even trying anymore.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vD99zwj-ZUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Member

I don't understand how you can determine that "Leo's not even trying anymore" by watching a trailer that doesn't even really tell us all that much. Personally, there isn't much that Leo does that I think sucks.

3. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

This is not a movie I would enjoy if I were on mar1juana.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I hope it's not all Oliver Stoney. Hoover did enough well-documented bad (and some good) stuff that they don't need to show him unloading crates of cocaine in Oakland. I don't know why I'm still surprised at Eastwood's projects.

5. what

what Member

I don't know what pulls at a man when he is older to put forth an interpretation of history, but whatever it is Eastwood has it in spades.

If you want to devote your life to a figure like Hover that's fine, but I really have no interest in a movie stars take on a subject that he might have spent 2 years making an a few more researching and writing. I just don't care for it.

6. TheMountainTop

I love Leo but from this trailer he isn't showing me any new aspect of his acting talent. Clint Eastwood is a great director and actor but with that being said I don't think this movie is enticing with its synopsis and this trailer.